MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

+5
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
ljmissmj
midangerous
Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  Empty The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

I decided to start this OT thread for all the annoying news stories related to these people after I heard today about Beyonce lip syncing yesterday.at Obama's inauguration.

So to start this off here is the news on Beyonce faking Rolling Eyes her way through:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And since Gaga has MJ fans po'd of late-I thought a little truth on her was in order:

Seems Beiber isn't the only "star?" who loses his lunch on stage - here is Gaga vid and article with her doing a bit of the same which when she launched her beans all over the stage - what?? Her voice was still being heard by her fans at this show when they could see she was "in the act of proving she was sick" (so could not possible be REALLY singing)
So What's this? Gaga sells tickets to people for a live performance but is really a fake and lip syncs her way around when dancing at the same time proves to be too much? Wow!! Poor little monsters. Mama Gaga lies-go figure. Suspect No

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  Empty Re: The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:18 pm

This whole debacle with Beiber today is such garbage. The spin about his B-fans Meet & GROPE" (not the "meet and greet" it was supposed to be) is so blatantly a bold faced LIE. This dude is a little scumbag and that is what the latest pix of he and the young fan proves. The 18 year old wannabe is 100% grabbing her chest PERIOD! This girl tweeted the pix (after being told to edit and retweet with the lie that he didn't do this-the BS line "he was pulling away" is so ridiculous. Since when does someone who is having their arm tightly wrapped around someone, and leaning in kissing their face with their hand cupping ewww her chest, at the same time -- be pulling away? It is insulting that they say these things to the public! How dare they be so condescending?

Beiber GO AWAY! You are a liar and a terrible influence on young girls!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  Empty Re: The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm

What a bunch of fakers!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 pm

@midangerous: Did you see the picture of Beiber clutching that girls you know what? It was on TV today and is all over the web!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:23 am

@Admin, I'd rather not see that. Beiber is growing into a disgrace.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 pm

The Super bowl half time show was a joke! Who was that slob on that stage anyway? Some hooker? Looked like it Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 am

ooooo someone read my mind about that halftime show...and the comparison to Michael Jackson's halftime show made me loose my lunch. There is was and never will be any better halftime show than the one performed by Michael Jackson. Hey don't take my word for it, go and see for yourselves!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:13 pm

@admin and @ljmissmj: LMAO you both are lovin on that B aren't you lol!!

The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  175525469
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:02 pm

man i have a bff who's CRAZY IN LOVE with JB i would love to say some things but she would come back with some crap about mikey!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 pm

@ljmissmj, I agree with u totally!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

I just found this GIF and laughed SO hard at it. Look at Prince's face after he shakes beaverboy's hand LOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 am

Omg! Lmao this gif of Prince Michael is priceless. It says "F***, how many more of these @***-wiping hands do I need to shake" jocolor 

As for JB there was a time earlier on where I thought he was 'ok' reasonable-ish having been inspired by Michael early doors, but when I saw how he behaved a couple of months ago toward some photographers because he turned up 2 hours late for a show! I went right off him. He's a brat with an attitude now. Lady Gagging LOL! oh dear... I am surprised at her. I really thought she was quite talented aswell as Beyoncé No They have failed and fallen in the Britt Spears category. Never mind Laughing We know deep down for a fact that NOBODY can come close to our MJ in ANY category The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  3249745280 The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  1840725692 The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  407633263 king 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Great gif! You can read on PMJ's face he is not impressed with the BEEBS! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 am

Now that little scumbag Beiber took a whiz in a restaurant kitchen in a mop bucket! What the heck is wrong with that punk? He actually bragged to them about it saying anyone can pee in a restroom but who can say Justin Whackjob Beiber was in my restaurant? Now you have a better story! He thought it was funny! He should have been arrested for indecent exposure and for contaminating that restaurant's kitchen with his funkwad pee! Why is this nutcake still in the public eye-he needs to go the heck HOME to Canada and pee on their crap!! He is disgusting and all the kids he has fooled now have this garbage mucker as a ROLE model? ewww!!!!

He will never be a king of anything except KING A-HOLE!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 pm

hash tag beibergohome ugh
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 pm

what astonishes me capricious is that alot of young teen girls look up to him and when he does stuff like that^^^ IMO it lets them down, the fame and fortune has gone to his head and someday its all gonna crash! it also is almost funny to me thinking about this but when i read that he didn't get punished for this we (my mom and i) think "its justin bieber and he can do no wrong can he" he is doing stuff that normal ppl would go to jail for!
tanks for the story capricious! thats really gross
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

I had heard of this story a while back and was going to post it, guess I forgot about it although I wonder how anyone could forget about Justin Beaverface Rolling Eyes 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:46 pm

I did hear about Justin Bieber peeing in a restaurant cleaning bucket a while back ... I'm just appalled at his behavior. I mean, that is just disgusting.

What you guys think of Miley Cyrus lately? I'm really not feeling her "stick out tongue" face for literally every music video of hers... Like, what is she even doing?

Last edited by applegirl23 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Another fakester I think is that Katy Perry for some reason she irritates me, plus her songs are very boring.

Here in the UK we have a newish boy band called One Direction and they are also one of these manufactured bands. They'll be gone in the next few years I think lol! Good name One Direction.... yeah absolutely. One Direction and that's down the pan LOL
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:37 pm

I used to feel the same as you about Katy Perry. I did happen to watch her  documentary, and the sense I got from it was Katy's goal in her career is simple. She's not out there to wow people with her vocals or anything like Michael. For her, it's just about brightening other people's lives with her upbeat and fun songs. I'd say she does have the charisma for it, especially with her fashion choices and song lyrics. But, her style caters or might draw more attention from the teenage group in general, and is nothing particularly special.

What can I say about One Direction ... I don't have any interest in knowing them, lol. I would akin their popularity spike to the fandom of Justin Bieber because what do they have in common? Heart throb appeal for teenage girls and clean cut images that will win the hearts of the mothers of teenage girls. That's basically it, lol.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:09 pm

That's hilarious. I'm sure you're right lol..
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 pm

@PureSoul
about 1D i cannot stand them, they are just aanother passing fancy. none of their songs are good, they are all about the same thing.
i'm sure in a few years they will fade (i sure hope so)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:53 pm

I have yet to speak to someone who likes them LOL! People I come across are like us with their 1D opinions Wink It's that Harry whatshisname that gets right under my skin. Who does he think he is? They really make me laugh these young boy bands the way they try to groom themselves to look special when really, me for instance wouldn't give them a second glance Razz They look like they should be stocking shelves in supermarkets or working as apprentice tyre fitters than being in a boy band trying to be sexy. Dear oh dear lol
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Add Miley Cyrus to this list! See the article in Gen Convo. ugh
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:34 pm

I can't stand Miley. Ugh. I know Michael basically set the bar for everyone and now they all want to reach his level, but Miley ... Just the things she is doing now is awful. She just likes generating controversy while Michael avoided it like the plague despite that the media love to spin stories about him.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

I watched a few hours of The Voice (telethon of the blind auditions) which has all the original judges back and I was a little miffed at Cee Lo Green wearing a red MJ Thriller jacket made of course in a mega huge size to fit his bigness. Then I saw a clip of upcoming shows and he was wearing a red MJ Beat It jacket with the metal mesh and zippers. That was also made huge to fit him. WTH is he thinking? IMO he needs to stay in his own lane and quit doing this. He has no way anything to do with Michael and wearing MJ's iconic looks is annoying!

Here's a pix:

Last edited by Capricious Anomaly on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:53 pm

don't forget the Beat it jacket.
ARGH this is SOOO ANOYING!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Miley Cyrus Kissing Michael Jackson? See the Pic of Bangerz Star With King of Pop Look-Alike
by Zoe Reynolds  

Oct. 22, 2013

Miley Cyrus has professed her love for the King of Pop on more than one occasion.

Most recently, the 20-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine that she wants Bangerz to one day be as highly regarded as Michael Jackson's Bad album, which shows that the ambitious songstress has set her sights on being the best. Right?

Then again, maybe Miley's set her sights on being next to the best! Check out this picture that the "Wrecking Ball" singer tweeted this pic of her and someone who looks a whole lot like the pop icon...

Instead of asking "Who's bad?" we might want to focus on the more pertinent question: "Who's that?"

The real Jackson, of course, passed away in 2009.

Well, we know who it's supposed to be—Miley tagged the pic "PYT" after one of Jackson's jams—but whether she has cozied up to a wax likeness, a cutout or just a dang good impersonator she has definitely gotten people thinking of her and Michael Jackson together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personal note: Uh no-that pix DOES NOT make me think of MJ and MC together. Rather it is a girl with a skewed sense of self who needs a reality check. I wish Miley would come correct and stop the sensationalism - she has a great voice and could be a terrific artist-if she would just stop the silly BS and settle her arse down!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 pm

YES admin ITA! that pic makes me SICK! i understand that kind of pose but her really? NO
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Whwn I saw that the gag-a was on SNL Sat night-I purposely did NOT want to watch it-saw this today-here is the excerpt pertaining to our MJ and her stupidity.

Lady Gaga and R. Kelly laid it all out on the "Saturday Night Live" stage. The two united for a performance of their hit, "Do What U Want," from Gaga's just-released ARTPOP album — scandalous choreography included. Gaga wore a deep-plunging sequined jumpsuit, channeling Michael Jackson as she made crotch-grabs and danced around the stage.

ugh infinity
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next