MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale

3 posters

Go down

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale Empty Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 am

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' (Exclusive)
by Philiana Ng

2/25/2013

The 16-year-old son of the late singer Michael Jackson will guest star in the season finale.

Prince Michael Jackson is making his acting debut.

The eldest child of the late pop star Michael Jackson will appear in the season finale of The CW's 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization -- at a very young age -- how precious life is. He is filming his guest spot this week.

The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent. "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," Jackson told ET's Brooke Anderson last week.

Jackson, repped by Ja-Tail Enterprises, is the latest guest star to drop by 90210 this season. Other notable names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.

90210 airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale Empty Re: Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale

Post by midangerous Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Can't wait to see him perform Mon. I got my DVR set up.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale Empty Re: Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' Season Finale

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

PMJ appears in the season finale of 90210 on Monday May 13, 2013 at 9 PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Thxs for that info WATW.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:50 pm

You're welcome midangerous- I thought it was in Feb myself the first time I looked lol- can't wait to watch Prince make his acting debut in May!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down