MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210'

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210' Empty Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210'

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 pm

MJ's Son to Make Acting Debut
By: Luchina Fisher
4/25/13

Michael Jackson's eldest son is making his television acting debut on CW's "90210."

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Prince Michael Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) after both realize how precious life is.

In behind-the-scenes footage for "ET," Jackson can be seen with a laceration on his cheek. He is filming the guest spot this week and will appear in the show's season finale.

His new gig come a week after the announcement that the 16-year-old would be joining "ET" as an on-air correspondent. He was previously a special correspondent for the show.

At the time, Jackson told "ET" correspondent Brooke Anderson, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210' Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210'

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:04 pm

This is so nice for PMJ! I am looking forward to as much positive news as possible these days and this made my day!

Thanks WATW!!

Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210' 216589826

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210' Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210'

Post by A LunarGirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:47 pm

OMG Yeah!!!!! I can't wait! Laughing
Thanks soooo much WATW!
Michael Jackson's Son to Make Acting Debut On '90210' 3776838684
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down