MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray

2 posters

Go down

Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray Empty Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray

Post by ljmissmj Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the day Michael announced THIS IS IT tour. I'm sure this fact isn't lost on the family. I wish them well... Nothing will bring Michael back, but for me there's got to be much more than what we see....Murray was not along in his dasterdly deed. I know I proabably sound like a conspiracy theorist but 2 and 2 doesn't equal 4. My humble opinon only.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray Empty Re: Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray

Post by Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 pm

The latest updates and all of this AEG Live civil case is in it's own forum in "Legal cases" Katherine Jackson v AEG Live"

This is a tough day for me too, missing Michael so much. This month leading up to the trial on 4/2/13 is all prep for me and I am loading all of the threads from the Conrad Murray trial on that forum as much applies and is necessary to be on this site now. I have avoided doing it because it is so damn hard to go through all of that again.

Believe me there is a lot going to be revealed next month. Brace yourselves.
Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray 2976365378

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray Empty Re: Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Michael's children sue AEG for hiring Murray

Post by ljmissmj Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank you for the update. My apologies if I posted this in the wrong place place. You are not alone, sounds like we fans are going to have yet another bumpy ride. Murray is in jail but still there's no closure for me. I was telling a friend this morning, that I feel this 4th anniversay is going to be tough...lately I can barely talk about or write about Michael without choking up at some point - miss him.... for me it's all related ya know. Michael deserves JUSTICE!!! He deserves much better. If Michael or any child of mine was murdered this way I would be doing the same thing as Mrs. Jackson. She is in the prime of her life, instead of enjoying her golden years, she's pursuing justice for her beloved son and our fallen hero. Wow. I pray for strength for Michael's Mom and his children for these rough times ahead. We are here for each other so if you stumble here's my hand to help you up! A big hug of love for all you doand the fans around the world that seek justice on behalf of Michael. We need this information we need to know - WE NEED JUSTICE FOR MJ ONCE AND FOR ALL... .
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:49 pm

This thread is great to have in General Conversations ljmissmj! I am moving it over there out of MJ news OK?

The civil case judge through out all but 1 count, check out the AEG forum. Also, AEG is trying to sell for 8 billion bucks and Colony Capital is bidding (Colony Capital - owns part of NVRL)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 pm

What!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down