MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray

3 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray Empty Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray

Jan 21, 2013

Katherine Jackson wants Conrad Murray to give evidence in court.

Michael Jackson's mother needs the jailed doctor to testify in her wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, in a bid to prove the company negligently hired Murray - who is serving a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter for inadvertently supplying the dose of anaesthetic Propofol that killed the King of Pop in June 2009 - and failed to supervise him.

According to gossip website TMZ, the showbiz matriarch needs Murray on the record to prove AEG hired him, but the disgraced doctor is refusing to co-operate.

His lawyers Valerie Wass and J. Michael Flanagan are trying to make the order invalid on technical grounds.

This comes just weeks after the physician launched a second appeal over his conviction for manslaughter.

Murray wants to leave prison and serve the rest of his sentence under house arrest as he believes he is not a threat to the community or a flight risk since he has a young child who lives in Los Angeles. His first attempt at appeal was denied last autumn.

Moreover, he is still insisting he has been wrongly convicted for Michael's death and is allegedly passing his time in his prison cell by writing a 'tell-all' book about his time with 'Thriller' hitmaker.

A source recently commented: 'Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all book about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life.

'Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal note: Looks like I need to get all the AEG and Murray info I have in archives loaded on the site. I will get started on this asap. I have to locate all the files in my MJ archives and sort it all out so it is in order following a timeline. Those who know what I had posted all throughout the CM trial will remember how much this is in the way of detailed information. Everything pertaining is dissected, analyzed and very interesting. I have every minute of the CM trial on video and most of the transcripts. Loads and loads of media in print-pix-and vids. Stay tuned.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray Empty Re: Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray

Post by midangerous Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Looking forward to that post.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray Empty Re: Katherine Jackson needs evidence from Conrad Murray

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Oh midangerous - that will be 100's of posts! I have everything I posted before. Don't you remember the Murray Trial Index with all those threads?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 pm

There really are no other words that I can say about CM and his seemingly endless whinny complaints about 'Oh I can no longer eat my $150 Lobster and Caviar dinners every evening' and 'I can't visit the beach with my instrument anymore' wawawa pooooor Conrad Murray Sad . Honest to God I hope he finally just shuts the heck up and complies with KJ's requests- he just keeps making himself look like a bigger and bigger jack--- every time he's in the news.
~~~~~
@Admin
I remember all the hard work you put into that index for years and I know that it will be a great resource to all here on this website. I know I'm looking forward to being able to have access to a lot of those compiled threads again when they are added to our site.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:28 pm

IMO Murray needs to pay more attention to all the disquises he will need every single minute for the rest of his life when he is released from his little wristslapper of a punk sentence he has whined his way through. Once he has that done he better figure out a way to find a very remote and extremely private hole in some corner on this planet to rot in (or live like the monster he is) for the rest of his natural born days. Writing a book is THE LAST freaking thing he should be concentrating on because his delusional world in which he evidently lives will come to a very surprising screeching halt when such a book is released to the public and MJ fans get their hands on it. He needs to PRAY they don't get their hands on HIM!!

I am not in any way advocating for anything to happen to CM to change his physical well being from a healthy state. However what I do wish for him is everlasting damnation for murdering our angel Michael Jackson! He has NEVER come clean or been honest and still acts as though he is the victim. I don't think so Murray. God is watching you, remember that! You Murray are a lying murdering coward! You will be judged one day by THE COMMANDER of JUDGES!! GOD!! Save your soul and confess to your crimes once and for all!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

Yeah, I remember all your posts during the trial Admin, alot of them!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down