MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!!

+2
midangerous
Admin
6 posters

Go down

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! Empty Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!!

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Well between We Are The World and I we have been waiting and waiting to find out if she has been accepted into a major school program called The Governor's School!

This is for very high achievers with excellent scholastic records for many years. WATW has been in honors programs and has a very impressive GPA and has passed a multitude of difficult exams and is now actually taking college level courses as a Sophomore in High School.

This program has very few slots open, and is very hard to get into so I am crossing my fingers and praying that our girl WATW gets the news today in the mail that she is waiting for!! I can't wait to find out!! Shocked

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! Empty Re: Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!!

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Good luck WATW!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! Empty Re: Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:56 pm

omg thats awesome i sure hope she gets in!!!!!! "crosses fingers"
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:16 pm

I made it and I still cannot even believe it. There were only 23 spots out of all 4 county schools. With this I will now not only get my highschool diploma at my graduation in two years- but I will also be handed an associates degree from the local community college. I cant believe I was one of the very few accepted for this amazing honor. since 6th grade I've been working so hard to be able to get in this program and words cannot explain how excited I am to be accepted.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Wow congrats WATW!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! 560333705
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

OMG This is so wonderful!!! Congratulations my girl! All your hard work paid off and now you are really on your way!!!

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! 3455354099 This Is It FOR YOU!!

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! 351303059 And you get a car soon!!!

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! 1618989635 Not a baby anymore!

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! 101009747 From all of us!!

news - Big News May Be in the MAIL Today for WATW!!! 1723794159 PARTYYY!!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:50 am

This is terrific news WATW! Congrats and good luck honey!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks so much everyone! The support and now the congratulations I've received from everyone really means a lot to me.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 pm

oh my god congrats
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Congrats!!! You deserve it Girl, for all your effort.

I am sure Michael is very proud of you right now. cheers

L.O.V.E. from May xxx
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down