MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

+5
midangerous
juneyny
Capricious Anomaly
WorldTour
Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

This case is sparking up and reminding all of many aspects of the CM trial as well as what is happening now regarding this civil case. Many of our members (and guests of course) have knowledge and expertise in specific areas such as law and medicine that is helpful now in clarification of certain topics.

There will be much more in the Conrad Murray Trial forum in the next few days which will be helpful in answering many questions. However there is so much to put on the site that I thought I could load the info onto the site as questions are asked to speed up the learning curve so to speak.

Please feel free to pose questions and to answer as well as this thread begins to build up. Thanks everyone.

(You do need to be a member to post on the site)

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 4 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

@midangerous

I just checked the witness list and he is not on either side's list. Here is the thread with the list in case you wanted to see if someone else is testifying. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:59 am

Ok thanks WATW.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:54 am

Alan Duke on HLN today: Debbie Rowe is due to be in court by Wednesday this week. She was an employee for Klein and was not a nurse. She is due to testify for the defense regarding supposedly witnessing propofol administration several times while with Michael in Europe. Putnam is planning to call Katherine Jackson back and plans to keep her on the stand for at least 1 day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:41 pm

I feel bad for KJ, she has to go back on there again???
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Got a question for Admin, is there any known reason why Michael collapsed at Disney World?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm

I can't say I know this as a fact-but since he was not found needing any serious medical attention I assume it could be heat exhaustion with dehydration. People faint out with that all the time when expending a lot of energy in the heat. Especially heat like Florida has with all the humidity.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 pm

MJ Mod and I have added quite a bit more testimony in the AEG trial transcripts forum. We added Meglen and we are working on Fournier - the nurse anesthetist. There is more as well. Check out the additions. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Info411 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 am

I am so behind on the trial but, it is great to see the transcripts have been kept up! I will have to come back and catch up. Thanks!

Info411

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:56 am

Thxs Admin for your answer, yeah I know it can get real hot in Florida, I don't live there, but where I live, it can get real hot and humid in the summer, you can get heat stroke quit easy if you're not careful. We just had a bad heat wave a few weeks ago. Thanks to MJ Mod and Admin as well for all those transcripts. Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 am

You're welcome midangerous, like I said that explanation makes the most sense to me.

We hope everyone is reading the testimony because it is the what is really going on in that courtroom. The facts are tweeted by AP and ABC7 but it is just scratching the surface - with the testimony and all else that goes on in the proceedings you can really see how crooked AEG and their team of liars really are. I just pray the jury sees what they are too!

@info411: Your welcome -

@All: Remember the first month plus of testimony is in the OP of the transcript forum-that's where the opening statements are along with Faye-Travis Payne and many others who testified at the beginning. We decided to make separate threads when it started getting to be too many people in the one thread ~

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 4 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

I did not want to put it in the tweets thread so I will say it here. The reason why the tweets have not been updated lately is because I started school Wednesday and all my classes this year are either college classes I take at a governor's school program I'm attending for the next 2 years or they're AP classes, which are basically college-level, so needless to say I'm a little swamped already. I'll be able to manage time better in the next couple weeks probably when I find what all works best for me as far at studying, homework, etc.

I'm adding in all the missed days momentarily, I'm not going to edit them yet but when I have time this weekend I will probably edit them down. Thank you all for understanding Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

@WATW, if you'd like, I can help u out with the tweets if u want, I know how busy school can get you.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 pm

So today Debbie Rowe is on the stand.
AEG direact exam will be re-crossed by Panish (and KJ's team) to repair whatever AEG tries to twist around from her testimony. I really do not see AEG getting anything which will help them from DR. Hopefully the tweets will be thorough today.

Opinions?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Debbie Rowe's testimony according to Alan Duke is helping Katherin and not helping AEG!! I knew DR would do well! KJ is there for this today of course. DR also is very emotional - crying during the testimony.

We LOVE you Deb!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:04 pm

According to HLN reporter DR is talking about the HIStory Tour. Paul Gongaware was the promoter. (remember?)

Putnam is pissing DR off accusing her of lying. The court sketches are heartbreaking seeing her so upset.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Well anthony M. with AP was lazy today-1 sketchy article and a few meager tweets! I am still waiting for ABC7 tweets-late as usual but they should be pretty comprehensive today. Hopefully!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Debbie Rowe has finished her testimony. It was just reported from the courtroom that she and Katherine hugged and cried together when DR left the stand.

Bless KJ and DR holding each other up today! Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 4 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 pm

After reading the tweets from D Rowe's testimony I am seeing her differently in a couple of ways. She was no doubt not qualified to do what she was doing with MJ in a medical setting which is really not OK. I thought about this a lot and I believe she was a problem in his life in that way. If she would have been honest about not being qualified I think that things would have gone better for Michael. I believe this was due to her being star struck and that pretty much puts her in the same category as the others that took advantage of Michael.

Her constantly crying on the stand with the other behaviors (like making jokes etc..) is odd to me. I get the crying but to then turn on a dime and joke? I know she was nervous and all but she also made clear contradictions in her statements which made me see her as a hanger-on in MJ's life. There were so many things she said she did that made no sense and frankly seemed like she was trying to take control and do things that were not appropriate like calling ever where he would be to give instructions to people-that was not her business to do this. I don't know-I see her differently now and that is what it is.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:24 am

I've heard at times that Michael couldn't sleep because he kept having a beat or a song in his head and he could not turn it off, does anyone know if that could have been some type of chemical imbalance?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 pm

I don't know about a chemical imbalance but I do know that I have racing thoughts (have had all my life) that can keep me awake. I use sleep techniques which work well to stop the thoughts and assist me to sleep. Maybe admin can answer this better. Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Yeah I'd like to know what Admin thinks about this.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Guys remember there are threads that have ALL the CNN and ABC etc.. news articles in them to keep all together. They are updated almost daily along with many articles and news pieces posted as new threads. Just a heads up. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:55 am

Since the trial's almost over will that nanny Grace ever testify??
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 pm

I have been concerned about exactly this midangerous. She ran and hid from a court ordered subpoena and needs to be arrested for ditching out on this!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:39 pm

I agree she should be arrested!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:46 pm

idk if i've missed anything but, will this tell us EXACTLY what happened that morning in michael's room? i want to know if Michael was sleeping when Murray left Michael's room (didn't he leave the room?) and if it really was an accedent, i'm almost starting to think it was all an accedent that Michael died but i really don't know. and i almost feel like everyone is trying to blame Michael for his own death, but Michael wouldn't do that would he? that thought was bothering me really bad last night Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:57 pm

After I had the cell phone records of CM from the CM trial and I figured out the timeline, I contacted DDA Walgren with it-I faxed it to him-I added that from what I deduced from the timeline and all CM texted and phoned on the 2 phones-he lied about many things. I said that I believe that CM fell asleep and I was told that the LAPD thought the same thing. CM killed Michael by not doing ANYTHING that a doctor should have done. All he did do was against 17 standards of care. He allowed MJ to die by not monitoring him. That's what happened.

Michael was unconscious when he passed. The 02 tank was there at the bedside and was empty. It is very upsetting and MJ had nothing to do with his death. CM killed him-period.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm

thank you that helped a whole lot i can put to rest what i was thinking. so CM fell asleep?!?!?! WTH! so when CM woke up Michael was unconscious? CM gave Michael too much Propofol in the first place (maybe because he was tired?) and then Michael fell asleep and soon went unconscious? i've read things like Michael woke up and gave himself some more and thats what did him in and i just want to comfirm thats not what happened
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

MJ was never asleep-propofol does not induce sleep-it is an anesthesia which renders one unconscious. MJ was always unconscious under the propofol. There is NO way Michael gave himself anything. Murray woke up to find Michael had passed. IMO. (and the opinion of the LAPD) according to sources. Then CM texted and made calls on 2 cell phones for 3 hours starting at a few minutes after 9am PDT. He finished all that - then he called downstairs for help. Then the security guard called 911 which was well after noon time. CM lied about everything. He was covering his butt for 3 hours - Michael was gone at 9am and CM knew it-but never called for help for over 3 hours.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:53 pm

i really thought propofol induces sleep i guess thats why i was confussed. ok thank you so much i understand now. thats horrible. Murray is a horrible person
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next