MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Direction to record with the Jackson Brothers?

Go down

One Direction to record with the Jackson Brothers? Empty One Direction to record with the Jackson Brothers?

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 pm

One Direction to record with the Jackson Brothers?
MSN NEWS

3/4/13

Los Angeles, Mar 3 (PTI) British boyband One Direction are reportedly planning to collaborate with the Jackson Brothers.

The eldest of the Jackson brothers, Jackie Jackson, said that he had written some songs for Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, reported Ace Showbiz.

Jackie and his other Jackson 5 brothers, (sans most famous sibling, the late Michael Jackson) Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson, and Jermaine Jackson, who performed in the UK this week and are set to reunite for a tour.

"I got some songs for them to record too so we''ll be in touch real soon. One Direction remind me of ourselves so much when we were younger," Jackie said.

The Jacksons are currently busy putting together a new album where another superstar sibling Janet Jackson is set to be featured.

"The rest of the family are involved, too. There will be some collaborations. Janet will be on the record, too, and our youngest brother, Randy, will return in the future as well," Jackie added.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Direction to record with the Jackson Brothers? Empty The Jacksons - The Jacksons Write Songs For One Direction

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 pm

The Jacksons - The Jacksons Write Songs For One Direction

3/1/13

The Jacksons are eyeing a collaboration with One Direction after writing a collection of songs for the boyband.

Michael Jackson's brothers are currently on tour in the U.K., and Jackie Jackson reveals they are keen to team up with Britain's top pop group.

He tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Star, "Those boys remind me of ourselves so much when we were younger. I got some songs for them to record too so we'll be in touch (with them) real soon."

The jacksons are currently working on a new album, and singing sister Janet looks set to feature on the release.

Jackie adds, "The rest of the family are involved, too. There will be some collaborations. Janet will be on the record, too, and our youngest brother Randy will return in the future as well."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down