MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom

4 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom  Empty Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom

Post by Admin Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom
BY BILL ZWECKER

April 9, 2013

It seems that family members of Paris Jackson’s dad are not that thrilled about brother Michael’s only daughter getting very chummy with her biological mother, Debbie Rowe.

A good Jackson source reports that the idea is entirely Paris’ — “something she has been talking about for quite some time. … I think it’s another kind of family tie — a bond, really — that Paris seems to be needing.”

Rowe, the nurse and assistant in the office of longtime Michael Jackson dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein, wed Jackson in 1996 and is the mother of both Paris and her brother Prince. While Rowe signed away all parental rights to Michael in 2001, my source says, “Paris doesn’t care about the legalities. She wants and needs a relationship with her mom.” It’s just one of the reasons — as first reported by TMZ — the teenager spent a good part of her birthday last week with Rowe.

“They have a very natural, easy, relaxed relationship,” said the source, who knows well the intrigue and drama around the Jackson clan. “Paris can totally be a normal kid with Debbie. There’s no pretense.”

♦ While Jackson family spokesfolks and legal representatives have always insisted — quite vehemently — that Michael Jackson was indeed the biological father of all three of his children — rumors continue to fly that might not be the case.

“As the kids grow up, people are constantly saying that the children don’t look anything like Michael,” added the source. “I guess those questions will go on forever.”

Recently stories have resurfaced that allege Klein was the true father of at least the two older Jackson offspring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom  Empty Re: Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom

Post by A LunarGirl Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 am

Paris is a nice daughter.I mean..what is wrong with Paris trying to be with her mom?
She is trying to know her mom well,
that is good..she is trying to keep her relations.
Why is Jackson family upset?(If it is true).Michael would be proud of her.
Just the last two lines are disappointing.
Oh God! Why aren't people getting it??
Hope the best for Paris.
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom  Empty Re: Paris Jackson upsets family with move to bond with her mom

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:21 pm

I really don't like the last two lines of that article either, and I think it's great that Paris is getting to know her mother. I think it's good for her to do that.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 pm

I believe a girl especially in her teens needs her mom or a close aunt or family member that she can go to that loves her and is there for her unconditionally. The sad and heartbreaking fact is MJ is not here to nurture his beautiful children - but Debbie is. I don't like the slants and twists that many of these stories are written to be more sensational but this info is important. It is a good thing for both mom and daughter IMO. I pray this is a bond between Paris and Deb R that will last throughout their lifetimes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 pm

I agree!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by A LunarGirl Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 am

@admin : Absolutely! I just hope Michael was there and we could see a happy family together.But I know he is looking down upon his family.Whenever I think of it,it makes me cry,I can't help it.

God bless Michael's beautiful children.
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 am

It is very hard-we all miss Michael so much. We have to stay strong now with the trial starting and we need to fight for Michael to protect his legacy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Good for PJ. That young woman just like her father has a mind of her own for sure. That's her only surviving parent after all. I can't imagine the Jackson family being upset about.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down