MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson

4 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson Empty Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 am

Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo To Honor Father
By: Casey Johnson

April 15th, 2013

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris is considering getting a tattoo as a tribute to her father.

Michael died from cardiac arrest when Paris was just 11 in 2009. Paris, now 15, says she plans on copying words from a loving letter onto her left wrist when she's old enough. She also wants to tattoo her grandmother's name, Katherine, on her right wrist.

She told Event Magazine, "I want to get (the letter) tattooed on my left wrist and my grandma's name tattooed on my right wrist - when I'm old enough of course."

Jackson is also looking into restoring Neverland Ranch once she is of age, in an attempt to benefit less privileged children. "It's beautiful there. It still has good energy," she said.

Paris also explained the masks she and her brother Prince wore in public as a desperate attempt by their father to give them privacy. "He didn’t want anyone to see what we looked like.

"That way we could have what he didn’t, which was a normal childhood."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson Empty Re: Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 pm

I think it is so sweet that Paris wants to do this in honor of her dad.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson Empty Re: Paris Jackson Considering Tattoo In Honor of her Father Michael Jackson

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 pm

thats great! i am planning on getting a tattoo when i am old enough to but mine will be on my ankle and it'll just have 2 letters: MJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by A LunarGirl Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:29 am

Awww....so sweet of her...
Just like her father she wants to do good to the less privileged children.Michael would be so proud of her.
God bless all the children of this world.
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down