MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe

5 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe Empty Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe

7/1/2013

Paris Jackson has a message for everyone who's supported her following her suicide attempt and subsequent hospitalization: Thank you.

"My daughter has asked that I extend a huge thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and support," her mother, Debbie Rowe, Tweeted Monday. "She is strong like her father."

Paris, 15, has been in a treatment center since being admitted to the psychiatric facility at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles in June.

The teenager's godfather, Mark Lester, recently said he believes she's "doing okay … she's being looked after. She'll be fine."

"She's getting better," Paris's uncle Jackie Jackson also said, according to the Associated Press.

Tuesday marked the fourth anniversary of the death of Paris's father, Michael Jackson.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe Empty Re: Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe

Post by midangerous Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 am

I'm glad she's doing well.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe Empty Re: Paris Jackson Is 'Strong Like Her Father,' Says Debbie Rowe

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 pm

She'll pull through Wink 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 pm

i'm positive she'll make a full recovery!!! we love you Paris! keep fighting sweety
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I love you, Paris. Get well soon, Baby!.Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down