MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report

+3
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report Empty Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OCT 7, 2013

The 54-year-old mother of Michael Jackson's eldest children, Paris and Prince, will replace the pop superstar's nephew, Tito Jackson Jr., as co-guardian with Katherine Jackson.

Tito was appointed co-guardian of the King of Pop's three children last year (12).

A lawyer formerly associated with the family's legal matters tells the New York Post that an upcoming hearing on 15 October (13) will deal with the removal and appointment of a guardian.

The new arrangement would reportedly pave the way for Paris to leave Katherine's home and move in with her mother in Palmdale, California.

However, the financial agreement would stay the same for all parties. Katherine currently receives $86,000 a month from Michael's estate, with approximately $20,000 going to Paris' expenses.

A source says, "Debbie will get whatever Paris may need in terms of resources, but (Katherine) will continue to be in control of most things, including when and how some of the monies are disbursed."

Paris has been undergoing psychological treatment in California since her alleged suicide attempt in June (13).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report Empty Re: Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:00 pm

I think that this is a really good thing for all parties involved. I would really like to see Paris living with her mother.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report Empty Re: Debbie Rowe to become Paris Jackson's co-guardian - report

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:25 pm

I think it's great that KJ and DR can work together with this too. I hope DR includes Blanket in all activities with PMJ and Paris even though she isn't his bio-mom and won't be co-guardian. He is so precious and needs everything everyone has to give when it comes to LOVE!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm

ITA admin, i feel so sorry for Blanket bless his heart Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm glad to hear she's co-gaurdian now. Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:35 pm

yeah, me too
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:13 pm

This may be a rumor so let's just see. I'll check the court site-but usually these types of hearings are sealed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 pm

If it is true I think she really should be co-guardian after all she is their mother.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by VC Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:10 am

It's not true. Just another one of the nutjobs who periodically pop up claiming to be the mother or father of Michael Jackson's children. Debbie Rowe is not looking for a change in guardianship, according to her buddy Roger Friedman.

VC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:13 am

DR has contradicting info on her twitter.

@VC: Please post additional info when claiming something is not true/true etc... TY

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VC Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 pm

"Sunday Morning: A conflicting report–another source says Rowe is not planning anything. At the same time, it turns out that at least two people with no standing in way, shape or form may have filed bizarre custody requests about Michael Jackson’s kids. In the end, it’s hoped that level heads will allow the kids to remain in their current situation with Rowe as a devoted, if not legal, parent. Stay tuned…"

This is from Roger Friedman's website. Friedman is a friend of Debbie Rowe's.

VC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm

This all remains to be seen. It is very possibly a rumor and that is no surprise. I personally see nothing wrong with DR sharing guardianship especially if KJ still controlled the monthly stipend. TJJ lives further from the kids and is busy as he testified in court. Paris has shown she wants to be closer to DR. PMJ has softened on the issue. So like I said imo it all remains to be seen. I believe KJ can use all the help she can get and the MJ3 need all the love people want to give them. I just pray the kids are all healthy and as happy as they can be considering their great loss. The most important thing for the kids is their safety and happiness.

Most of us are aware of who Roger Friedman is. He has a less than stellar reputation generally and has not been a friend to Michael Jackson for years. He was fired from Fox in 2009 and started his gossip tabloid column with showbiz411. He has always thrown shade at MJ and profited by his nonsense. He reminds me of Stacy Brown the way he spins and twists stories to suit his agenda. Most in the MJ community have seen RF's crap and he is not appreciated.

I have an old article here:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:44 pm

that would be nice - Michael's children have such a close bond i hope that continues with whomever they chose to live with. Katherine is not a young woman so it would be good to establish another "home" base for Michael's children or a place they feel love and comfort. I'm sure Katherine will remain an integral part of their lives, it happens sometimes. I have a few friends whose Grand mom's raised them because the parents were unable for some reason.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Personally I think the rural life (at least part of the time) is conducive to a more peaceful reflective life. Paris clearly wants to foster the relationship with Debbie R so why not? Co-guardianship could only benefit imo. Like you say admin-time will tell.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by VC Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 pm

When did Prince Jackson say anything that indicated that he had softened on the issue of Debbie Rowe being a part of their lives? From transcripts of he AEG trial, in sidebars with the judge, the Jackson attorneys stated that he rejects her and wants nothing to do with her. Has he said something different recently?

VC

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by VC Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:13 pm

That article, with an anonymous "source", does not seem credible. The attorneys, whose names are known, were adamant that Prince wanted nothing to do with Debbie. Until we hear it directly from him, or see pictures of the two of them together, I'll continue to believe that the two are neither close, nor getting closer.

VC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Why would anyone want to be so negative about Katherine Jackson? Why not believe that after the April 'news' that PMJ wanted nothing to do with his mom-that he as many teens do change up and began to warm towards her a couple months later when Paris had had time with her and had time to discuss it with her brother? Prince is a young one who is still figuring things out. Who knows what people may have said about his mom to him that had other agendas. He could be seeing how much DR cares and that he is willing to give it a chance. I just don't get the motives of people that seem to want things to be less than loving between KJ and the family.

Who are we to say right? What real business is it of ours? I see nothing wrong with seeing the glass half full and not looking at the down side regarding The Jacksons. Nobody is perfect-no one family is perfect. How would you like people judging you for your life's choices and mistakes? Why so judgmental of people you do not know?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down