MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It"

4 posters

Go down

"This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It" Empty "This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It"

Post by MJ Mod Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 pm

On May 13, 2009 Michael Jackson hires Magician Ed Alonzo to work on his comeback "This Is It" concerts in the UK"s O2 Arena.

Ed Alonzo statement on working with Michael:"I met with Michael Jackson and am now officially creating magic and illusions for his concert, I will not be performing in the show I'm just creating the magic that Michael has requested in his vision."
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It" Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It"

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm

MJ was the very best entertainer and gave kudos to other terrific talented artists by recognizing them and putting them to work on projects of a lifetime!!

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It" Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" May 13, 2009 ~ Michael Jackson Hires A Magician For "This Is It"

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue May 14, 2013 8:18 am

MJ loved the prank and to me hiring a magician for TII just shows even more how much he was engaged in the production of TII!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue May 14, 2013 1:33 pm

aww thats so cool!! i know the show would have been the greatest show ever preformed by any human!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 14, 2013 3:18 pm

@ILCSLYMJ: You are a fan aren't you lol! Bless your heart. I adore all the youth of the world that are so exuberant about Michael. Please remember him all your life IJCSLYMJ! Teach your kids and grandkids all about him, play his music - dance his moves and share the stories of how he loved us all!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 pm

i'll never forget him, he live on in my heart forever and always i will teach my kids and grandkids all about him, and i will play his music!! i want to find a hubby that loves him too but that seems really hard but i will find that man i just gotta keep the faith and god will bring him to me! for the record i have been wanting to take dance lessons! but we can't afford it right now Sad i can do a few moves like the moonwalk and a few others but i can't seem to copy him lmao!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon May 19, 2014 10:08 pm

5/13
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down