MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE - Page 2 Empty THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

5/16/13 UPDATE: ROBSON WAS UNFATHOMABLY ARROGANT! SEE THE VIDEO SOURCE LINK BELOW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is unreal!! I just saw this on webnews and need to get the story posted or anyone that can -please do so thanks.

This DICK!! He filed in civil court now TOO!!! So that is 2 lawsuits!!

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 16, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

Post by corlista Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm

I can relate. I have lots of SMs!

Brett Barnes. He was around for a long time.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:59 pm

@C: lol - I am not alone ok thanks Wink

I hadn't thought about BB - thanks for mem refresh!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sat May 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Admin: Re this DeeDee note, I saw on Twitter a couple days ago that Stacy Brown (yeah, I know) claimed that in 1999 Jermaine & his then current dollie told SB that the abuser was actually Michael. !!! I've not seen any more on that but then I took a break for a cpl days. Do you know anything abt that?
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 6:19 pm

@C: You know I did see that somewhere and was in the 'sick of the garbage' mood and didn't pay much attention. It is important to know all there is though when it comes to MJ and his detractors (the soulless jerks that is) so we can fight back with the truth. I should have linked it for later but didn't. If you see it and have a chance to post please do OK? Wink

C: PM for ya Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm

I wanted to know abt Robson. I'm definitely a believer that you can't fight the enemy unless you know who they are. Though I knew him from MJ's early tour days, I knew nothing abt him as an adult. I found this article (link below). Point 3 is a video of him dancing and his "Robson Project". ??? Watching him makes me appreciate AGAIN what a graceful, brilliant dancer Michael was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 12:54 am

So he is a cheater too. (B Spears Timberlake triangle) What a guy! ugh

Thanks for the info C.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2