MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan.

3 posters

Go down

"This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan. Empty "This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan.

Post by MJ Mod Tue May 28, 2013 12:54 pm

On May 28, 2006 Michael Jackson visited an orphanage in Tokyo,Japan and told a group of 140 excited children "I love you" in Japanese. Michael's van was swarmed by 100+ fans as he arrived in a black van. Inside the Seibi Gakuen children's home, Michael Jackson watched a performance of traditional music and dance by the children before speaking briefly on stage. He later shook hands and signed autographs for 140 children. Michael's children and Grace visited with the children on this tour of the japanese orphanage."I look forward to seeing old friends and saying hello to my huge fan base in Japan who, like my other fans around the world, have for so many years consistently shown their love and support to me and my family."- MJ

"Everyone couldn't believe such a big international star was visiting us," said Kiyoko Mito, headmistress of the Christian-run school."

"The children only believed me after seeing the news yesterday that Michael Jackson was actually in Japan," she said.

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan. Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan.

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue May 28, 2013 3:47 pm

he is the sweetest man on Earth! i L.O.V.E him more "This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan. 3480612478
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan. Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" May 28, 2006 ~ Michael Jackson Visits An Orphanage In Japan.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm

I know. He used every opportunity he had to do good for the people around him no matter where in the world he was.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Wed May 28, 2014 9:24 pm

5/28
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down