MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Jackson in talks for a hotel in the UAE.

Go down

Jermaine Jackson in talks for a hotel in the UAE. Empty Jermaine Jackson in talks for a hotel in the UAE.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Michael Jackson's family in talks for UAE hotel
June 4, 2013

UAE investors are in talks to build the world’s first Jackson family-themed hotel and resort on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island, it was reported on Sunday.

“Talks are going on and it is progressing well. A good area we found is near Ferrari World, so we are looking at that,” Jermaine Jackson was quoted as saying in a report by Abu Dhabi-based The National newspaper.

Jackson, the brother of the late iconic singer Michael Jackson, said the five-star resort would be named Jermajesty after his 12 year-old son.

The resort will showcase the Jackson family’s singing career and will be the first of its kind in the world, with China also named as a possible location for a second property, the report added.

Jermaine and the Jackson family have longstanding connections to the region, with Jermaine converting to Islam in 1989, Michael living in the region for a short spell and the Jackson brothers staging a show on Yas Island on November 2012.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson in talks for a hotel in the UAE. Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson in talks for a hotel in the UAE.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Jermaine Jackson planning Jackson-themed resort

By: Zeba Blay
June 2, 2013

Jermaine Jackson has revealed plans to open a Jackson-themed hotel resort.

The Jackson 5 member told The National that he is currently researching locations for a five-star hotel, which he wants to name after his son Jermajesty.

Jackson says that the resort, which is still in the earliest stages of planning, will have memorabilia featuring his famous family displayed everywhere.

The 58-year-old performer is currently scouting possible locations in Abu Dhabi and China.

"We are very early in the process," Jackson says of the project. "Talks are going on and it is progressing well. A good area we found is near Ferrari World, so we are looking at that."

The brother of late singer Michael Jackson revealed that he feels especially connected to the Middle East since converting to Islam in 1989.

"I always feel very welcome when I am over there, and the people are kind and gracious. Also my wife is Afghan and she has been a Muslim all her life.

"She speaks fluent Arabic and she has supported me in understanding and strengthening my beliefs. So when I come to this part of the world I feel like I did come full circle."

Jackson recently announced plans to change his last name to 'Jacksun' for "artistic" reasons.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down