MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!?

5 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!? Empty Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!?

Post by A LunarGirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Get well, Paris Jackson. The 15-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson was rushed to an L.A. hospital early Wednesday, June 5 after she attempted to commit suicide. TMZ was first to report the story, and Jackson's biological mother, Debbie Rowe, confirmed the news to Entertainment Tonight, adding that her daughter had "cuts on her wrist."
TMZ reports that a 911 call was placed from Jackson's Calabasas, Calif. home around 1:30 a.m., and that the teen was wheeled out on a stretcher shortly thereafter. She's presently "doing ok," the site adds. No other details about the incident have been confirmed.
Confirming the suicide attempt to Us Weekly, an insider explains: "She has major depression issues, a lot of it stemming from her dad's death." It's been almost exactly four years since Paris' world-famous father died of a drug overdose at age 50. "It's very real and very sad," the insider adds of Paris' struggles. "She has been extremely depressed and not been able to sleep lately, staying up all night."
Shortly before her emergency, Paris -- whose siblings are Prince Michael, 16, and Prince Michael II, 11 -- tweeted cryptic messages suggesting she was in a low state. "Wonder why tears are salty? Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."
Despite Wednesday's troubling incident, Paris has in recent months been forging a "great relationship" with biological mom Rowe after a lifetime of estrangement. "Paris has a lot of troubles, but she has forged a real mother-daughter relationship and friendship," with Rowe, a source tells Us. Rowe has been "teaching her to ride horses, giving her a horse, taking her out for lunches and shopping. They have a beautiful relationship."
Regardless, the source adds "It has been hard for Paris to adjust to this new life without her dad. She misses him constantly and has acted out."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God!This is so not good. I just wish we could see the enthusiastic,bubbly Paris very soon,get well soon dear..God bless you.
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!? Empty Re: Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!?

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

OMG I'm shocked! Poor Paris. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!? Empty Re: Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!?

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Michael Jackson's teen daughter, Paris Jackson, was hospitalized early Wednesday morning in what is being described as a "possible suicide attempt."

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas, Calif., family house on a stretcher at around 2 a.m., reports TMZ, and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 a.m., reports TMZ, noting that the caller said it was a possible overdose.

But the King of Pop's ex-wife and Paris' mom, Debbie Rowe, tells Entertainment Tonight that Paris, 15, was "rushed to the hospital with cuts on her wrist." Rowe tells ET that Jackson has had "a lot going on (lately)."

UPDATE, 2:30 p.m. ET: Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells USA TODAY: "Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."

Paris recently rekindled her relationship with Rowe, and has been spending time with her for the first time since Michael and Debbie divorced in 1999. Mom and daughter were spotted celebrating Paris' 15th birthday at Ahi Sushi in Studio City, Calif., on April 3.

ET also reports that the teen was ticked off about not being able to go to a June 6 Marilyn Manson concert.

Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, issued a statement to USA TODAY that said, "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and the respect for the family's privacy."

CNN says two sources are confirming the story, with one source, who was at the hospital, adding, "She's going to be OK."

Paris' Twitter page is filled with cryptic and eerie tweets of late. The most recent one is: "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:10 pm

This has come as no surprise, I feel terrible for the poor young mare let's face it, the pain of losing her precious Dad (and our special man) has prooved too much to bare. It'll be horendous for her as we know ourselves how dreadful losing Michael is. Paris is Michael's own flesh and blood she was like glue to him ever since she was born. Losing her dear Daddy has been impossible for her to cope with let alone come to terms with. She's had a million things to fight while trying to put on a brave face and what has happened is she's been trying hide her pain for 4 years and bottling up. Being only young it came at a drastic time in her life when Michael passed..... and now with this AEG mess it's no surprise she's battling depression. I hope the family will pull her out of school and let her have private home tutoring away from the bullying too, it's the last thing she needs.

It's dreadful. Here's hoping she makes a speedy recovery and is provided with some good councelling now. I also hope Debbie will start spending more motherly time with her. Paris Jackson attempts suicide and is in hospital!? 2848523593
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah I agree Mjjpuresoul.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:36 pm

omg i'm so scared for her. atleast she knew what to do!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by A LunarGirl Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 am

I completely agree with you MjjPureSoul. Poor girl,I hope she gets well very soon. I guess how the Jackson family and Debbie Rowe must be feeling right now.
God give the poor girl strength to recover fast.
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 am

I'm heartsick over this. Having lost a close family member to suicide, I ache for Paris, her brothers, her family, Michael -- all of us. She's seen more pain in her short 15 yrs than most will see in a lifetime. When I heard that she felt distanced from Prince who she adores and Blanket, I feared for her. They were a pack in dealing with Michael's death. With WR's allegations and all the things coming out about Michael in this trial, it was a recipe for disaster. I can only imagine what she had to deal with at school! How alone she must feel. God bless you, Michael's baby girl. Sending you healing love and prayers.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 pm

It's a bumpy ride for her for sure.

I can relate to that corlista. I knew three people who this happened to but they were way older than Paris. Two were male.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down