MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret

3 posters

Go down

Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret Empty Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 am

Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret
Source says she learned she, Prince don't share same dad
By Evann Gastaldo,  Newser Staff

Jun 17, 2013

What precipitated Paris Jackson's suicide attempt? According to a family friend, discovering she and brother Prince have different biological fathers. Paris always thought Debbie Rowe and someone—not Michael Jackson—were her and Prince's biological parents, the source explains to the Sun. But she was recently told the truth, and that "started a downward spiral." Why was she handed this information? According to the Sun, as prep for the questioning she could face as part of the Jackson family-AEG court battle. She's still in the hospital, where she's expected to stay as long as a month. Paris is reportedly planning to spend time with Rowe when she gets out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: OK so who is this family friend now? Could this be Stacy Brown doing all these tabloids? I have a hard time believing that this news was handled in this way if true at all. I did anticipate Paris might be staying in the hospital for awhile though with all that needs to be arranged now for her living situation and to protect her from social media until she is stronger and also specifically to keep her away from testifying in this trial.

We LOVE you Paris honey!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret Empty Re: Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 am

Omgosh this is horrible! Poor Paris!Sad Prayers for her.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret Empty Re: Behind Paris' Suicide Attempt: Family Secret

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Ugh I am going to take is article with a grain of salt. I don't like The Sun at all, and I don't believe what's written in there is the cause of Paris's pain and her reaction in harming herself. Please. This b.s. tabloid just wants to sell copies and make money. Paris is Michael's daughter.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down