MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt

2 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt Empty Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt

Post by Admin Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to suicide attempt
By: Jackie Bui

June 7, 2013

In the days leading up to Paris Jackson's attempted suicide, the 15-year-old became heavily burdened by the allegations her late father sexual abused family friend Wade Robson, as reported by RadarOnline.com.

A source close to the family says that Paris felt betrayed by Robson, a dancer-choreographer who was befriended by the late King of Pop when he was a child. Robson filed a claim against Jackson's estate for alleged child sex abuse and called the late Jackson a 'pedophile and a child sexual abuser' in a television interview last month.

“Paris just couldn’t understand why Wade would make such outrageous allegations against her dad. She remembered him fondly and thought of Wade as an older brother when she was growing up,” the source said.

“Michael had always warned Paris about opportunists that would try and make a quick payday of the Jackson name, but she was stunned that Wade was now looking for money from the estates — It really shook her up.”

Paris has also been reported to have been a victim of both cyber bullying and bullying by her classmates. The bullying made going to school, where she already felt like an outsider, worse for Paris, as she was struggling to find a place in which she fit.

The child molestation allegations and bullying, in conjunction with the stress of having to testify in her late father's wrongful death lawsuit are all contributing factors to Paris Jackson's emotional distress.

As of now, the 15-year-old remains in a Los Angeles area hospital, where a source says she will absolutely get the treatment she needs once she is released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt Empty Re: Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:47 pm

WR angers me even more! It's horrible what this poor girl is being put through!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt Empty Re: Paris Jackson felt betrayed in days prior to attempt

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd like to say to her, I know what it's like to feel like an outcast, and I've been bullied a few times as a kid too, please hang in there Paris, I'm praying for you!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down