MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial.

2 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial. Empty Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 am

Paris Jackson Tells Family She’s Through With Wrongful Death Lawsuit, Doesn’t Want To Testify

June 11, 2013
By: radarstaff

A recuperating Paris Jackson has told close family members that she doesn’t want any part of the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG regarding her father’s death, RadarOnline has learned exclusively.

Paris is listed as a plaintiff in the suit although her grandmother and guardian Katherine Jackson appears to be the primary plaintiff.

“Paris says “she absolutely wants no part of wrongful death lawsuit,” a source familiar with the situation told Radar. “She doesn’t want to be a plaintiff anymore and certainly doesn’t want to testify.

“She went along with it because she knew it was important to Katherine. Paris feels there is only one person responsible for her father’s death, Conrad Murray.”

Murray was convicted in connection with the singer’s death and is behind bars.

Paris is still in a Los Angeles-area hospital after attempting suicide. She cut one wrist and took a handful of pills.

“This trial has made Paris’ life hell because of cyber bullying and she has been bombarded with negative media reports about Michael,” a family source tells us.

Meanwhile, Paris’ older brother Prince, “very much wants to testify,” the source says. “Michael relied on Prince as a trusted adviser when he was alive. Michael consulted Prince about major business decisions, and he would often accompany his dad to meetings.

“Prince is wise beyond his years and does feel that AEG was responsible for his dad’s death. Prince has a totally different viewpoint and opinion than Paris because he was his dad’s right hand.”

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial. Empty Re: Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial.

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:21 pm

I agree, she shouldn't be testifying it's too much.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial. Empty Re: Paris Jackson No Longer Wants To Be A Part Of The Jacksons V AEG Trial.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes definitely. I know I read somewhere that Panish and his team will not be calling Paris as a witness. AEG's side said they still plan to though. I know that Blanket had a doctor's note written saying it would be too detrimental to his well-being if he testified or gave a deposition, so I'd assume that they would do the same thing for Paris.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Yeah I hope they do for her sake!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down