MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit

4 posters

Go down

What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit Empty What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:55 pm

My personal opinion:

I do not think this lawsuit is about money. Civil suits are structured in such a way that punitive awards are given when a wrongful death has occurred at the hands of another person or in this case a multi-billion dollar corporation. I believe AEG is complicit in Michael Jackson's death in many ways but my point here is about the monetary award.

There are many MJ fans in the community squealing about this suit being a greedy action brought by The Jacksons.  I believe this suit is to bring forward the fact that AEG Live is responsible for their participation in Murray's activities with MJ.  There should be a precident set that these greedy companies should be held responsible when these types of things happen. I believe this company should be taken apart and these dangerous people involved here lose all their company assets and should be no be AEG Live period. NO more AEG Live as a company!

I also think very strongly that a way to manage this - including a way to SHUT the people up that criticize the Jacksons would be to donate any winnings to charities that Michael founded and supported.  This would be anything left from the award after expenses are paid of course.

What are your thoughts?

What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit Empty Re: What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 pm

idk what i think i think this whole thing is overwhelming! but i agree with u admin!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit Empty Re: What I think should happen regarding this Jackson v AEG wrongful death lawsuit

Post by midangerous Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Well, Admin, I'm in agreement with you that AEG needs to be shut down as a company for the negligence that they've done!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:20 pm

I too agree. Its not like they need the money. Just pay off all the lawyer fees and donate the rest of the money. Id love to see all the haters and fans against the family and this lawsuit finally shut their mouths and finally pick them up off the floor and realize that the Jackson family are in fact not evil and greedy- i believe for the most part they all do their best. I believe donating the money in MJs name would be a great contribution and would be one of the best way to continue Michael's legacy.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Can you imagine if they (Jackson Family) donated multi-billions of dollars? It would shatter all world charity records! Michael's dreams would be realized!! One can only pray!!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down