MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG

3 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG Empty Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG
By jenheger

Mar 21, 2013

Paris Jackson is about to begin her deposition, and is wearing a blue top, jeans, and brown Ugg boots. TJ Jackson, her co-guardian, is also with her.

Michael Jackson‘s daughter, Paris, is being deposed Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles in connection with a wrongful death lawsuit her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, filed against concert promoter, AEG, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Katherine contends that AEG was responsible for her son’s death because they were responsible for hiring Dr. Conrad Murray to be his physician.

“The deposition will take place in a private interview room that is big enough to accomodate lawyers for Katherine, and AEG, beginning at 1:30,” a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Prince Jackson, Michael’s oldest child, “was also deposed last week, and it didn’t go well for him. In fact the proceedings grew so intense for Prince, that a break was called, and it had to resume the next day,” the insider tells us.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Prince plans on testifying at the trial, which is scheduled to begin in April.

Katherine suffered a huge legal setback recently when a California court dismissed all but one of her claims against AEG and its president, Tim Leiweke

The defendants have filed legal documents with the Court of Appeal in California to dismiss that one claim, on the question of whether AEG Live negligently hired Murray, Jackson’s long time personal physician. Additionally, all but one of her claims against the remaining defendants were dismissed and the California Court of Appeals ordered Michael’s medical records unsealed.

Murray was convicted in 2011 for the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael after administering a fatal dose of propofol to help the pop singer sleep.

Murray hadn’t formally signed his employment contract with AEG at the time of Michael’s death, and say they aren’t responsible for his tragic death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG Empty Re: Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 am

I just woke up thinking about Paris, this poor kid. I cannot stand the fact that those damn AEG lawyers had her in their clenches yesterday-makes me sick!

Everybody please pray for the Jackson's especially these kids to have God and their daddy keep them close and send them strength for these many weeks coming up. Reports are this trial will go on for 3 months!

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG 3480612478 MJ3 Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG 3480612478

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG Empty Re: Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:32 pm

I am very taken aback about this. I hate that the children have to go through this horrible episode. I want the case to happen of course! I want AEG to be found at fault too in the death of Michael. I have been reading a lot that is here all through this AEG case forum and I also am reviewing the CM case again to be updated and ready for this to start. It just is so hard doing it but I think it is really important.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 pm

So heartbreaking to have to read this about Prince and Paris having to go through this. Those people at AEG are so despicable.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down