MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict

2 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict Empty Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict

Post by Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict

11/13/13

The fight over Michael Jackson's death is NOT over, because Katherine Jackson has just appealed the jury's verdict ... TMZ has learned.

As you know, the jury ruled AEG was NOT responsible for MJ's death, concluding the company was not wrong in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray.

Katherine and MJ's 3 kids sued for more than $40 billion, claiming Michael's loss devastated their lives.

It's very difficult and even borderline impossible to overturn jury verdicts in civil cases, but it can happen ... especially if the judge screwed up an important ruling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: Please do not click to TMZ-they make money when the site is visited through clickpay.

Personal note: TMZ reported this as if it were the trial verdict appeal-there will be many separate filings which are leading up to that according to legal sources we have contacted. The process takes a couple of months.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict Empty Re: Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Yippee!! Great work admin-that news JUST broke lol. I am so happy she is doing this and I feel strongly she will win!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict Empty Re: Katherine Jackson APPEALS Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict

Post by Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Yes this is the BEST news ever!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

I can't even think of anything else - I am so thrilled about this! I feel like that judge's rulings and the questions on the verdict form will win this appeal. I wonder if there will be another trial?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Here is the info from the LASC KJ v AEG summary page:

11/12/2013 Ntc to Atty re Notice of Appeal
Filed by Clerk

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down