MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment

+2
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
6 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment Empty Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment
By CHAMP CLARK
06/22/2013

Paris Jackson is continuing to seek treatment.

A source close to the Jackson family says that Paris, 15, may be headed to a longer-term treatment center out of state after her stint in a psychiatric facility at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

"Paris will be staying at least another week, and then she'll be going to a facility for additional care," says the source.

The move comes after much discussion within the Jackson family about how best to care for Paris. The teen, who has a recent history of mental health issues that include cutting, was hospitalized on June 5 for taking pills and harming herself with a knife.

"This has been so hard for Mrs. Jackson," says the source of grandmother Katherine, who has legal co-guardianship of Paris. "She keeps saying she's never had any experience of how to deal with someone in this situation."

The decision to move Paris to a longer-term treatment center – a decision made by Katherine and Paris's biological mother Debbie Rowe in consultation with doctors – is in part based on Katherine Jackson's fears that her granddaughter had "fallen in with the wrong crowd" in Los Angeles, says the source.

The facility will include both school and therapy.

The source says that Katherine Jackson is hoping that her granddaughter will have time and space to heal.

Paris remained in the hospital on June 16, when her siblings Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, attended the wedding of their cousin Taj Jackson with their grandmother.

"They were having a blast and dancing," says the source. "But Katherine seemed sad and thoughtful. Her mind is very much on Paris."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment Empty Re: Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm

I hope Paris is getting better.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment Empty Re: Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:14 pm

me too! poor thing! prayers and L.O.V.E for u sweet Paris! Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:23 pm

I think this will be a good thing for Paris. Being away from social media and media outlets in general will I think help her to heal and of course she will be getting the help she needs from a team whose number one focus is making sure that Paris gets the best help and care possible.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Paris Jackson has no plans to go home

22 June 2013

Paris Jackson will be in hospital for several months following her recent suicide attempt and 'has a while to go' before she is ready to go back to her Calabasas home.

Paris Jackson has no plans to go home
Paris Jackson will be in hospital for several months following her recent suicide attempt.

The 15-year-old aspiring actress, who is the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, is ''doing a lot better'' but ''has a while to go'' before she is ready to go back to her Calabasas home.

A source told E! News that the teenager is likely to continue her treatment at another facility, possibly outside of California, or might move in with her mother, Debbie Rowe.

The insider said: ''She is going to have several months to be [in the hospital], or to another facility...or she will stay a while with Debbie and have daily sessions. They are deciding now. A lot has to do with the hospital and the doctor's recommendations.

''She is not going to go back to her home immediately after getting out of the hospital. At some point, when she is ready, she will go back to her Calabasas home.''

The Jackson family is looking at out-of state options but would ''prefer for her to stay here (California) so the family can visit her more often.''

The source also confirmed that Debbie and Paris have communicating a lot during her time in hospital, saying: ''(Debbie) is talking to her every day. Debbie has basically taken the situation by the hand.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm glad she's having a relationship with her mom.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:31 pm

I really hope Paris gets better soon. I love her and I know she will grow up to be a beautiful person. Michael would be really proud of her. She is so intelligent. Poor darling she is suffering a lot with all the things happening after her father's death. All the best for her.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi May-great to see you come on! I agree with all you say about Paris.

#PrayersforParis

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down