MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19

+3
midangerous
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19 Empty Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm

KJ is scheduled to be on the stand tomorrow. The lawyers were fighting outside the door of the courtroom day before yesterday and had to be broken up by security due to the escalating heat between them. AEG says "ugly stuff" will be brought out!

HLN is covering some J v AEG trail today - Alan Duke is on the air discussing issues.

#PrayforKatherine

Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 pm

oh i wish she didn't have to go thru this
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson will be testifying tomorrow Friday, July 19

Post by midangerous Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm

wow, prayers for her!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 am

Let's send up prayers and well wishes for Michael's beloved Mom today for strength and courage. I know this is going to be hard on her.  God Bless Mrs. Katherine Jackson today and Michael's dear children.. give them strength and courage.

And much love to you on this site as well.
Love you Michael "mwah"
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 pm

I wish I could be in that courtroom today... so far Mrs. Jackson seems to be holding up well. I know it's go to be tough.. she said the things she's heard about Michael have made her feel bad because she knows he is a good person. WE KNOW TOO MRS. JACKSON..
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Yes we do!!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:50 pm

I was praying all day for KJ, I haven't read any updates from court yet but I'm sure she did a great job of representing Michael.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Admin and I will of course be getting up the KJ court transcripts as soon as we can. We are currently working on finishing Ortega and will most likely be done in the next 2 or 3 days. Sometimes we add more to the posts we put into the transcript threads (it is all in chronological order though) so it will not show as a new post, so be sure to check back often! A thread will be made for KJ when we have some testimony typed out.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:37 am

I know you guys have been working hard with these lately but for only 2 people typing all that you all are fast! Its hard too im sure having to read some of these transcripts while doing all the hard work to put them up. You two rock!

Smile Admin Smile

Smile MJ Mod Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 pm

So basically AEG are going to bring up stuff that is completely irrelevant to the case just to tarnish michaels reputation.......Mad

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm

MJ MOD and Admin, yall take ur time Smile no rush
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 pm

@Admin and @MJ Mod, take your time with the transcripts, you guys are doing a great job!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 pm

We will most likely start on Katherine's testimony transcripts tonight. Smile
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 am

Here's the KJ testimony thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:45 am

You guys did a great job tonight wow, you got tons done! Thank you Admin and MJ Mod
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down