MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter.

+2
Admin
WeAreTheWorld.
6 posters

Go down

Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter. Empty Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm

So I was on twitter a few minutes ago and happened to see a tweet from D Rowe directed at Mark Lester, who had started a convo with her. Here is the conversation (well, more like Lester, being the sleezy ahole he is, harassing her) that ensued. This guy is such a jackass. Her daughter who she loves very much is going through all this right now, and he who is making things worse for all 3 of the kids by throwing around his "I'm the dad" bs has the nerve to say these things to her.

Mark Lester ‏@MarkalesterMark 5h
@DJRJPDR Hi Debbie I think we need to talk for the good of Paris. We have strong family ties here it can only be for the best x

Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 2h
@MarkalesterMark why don't you go to hell

Mark Lester ‏@MarkalesterMark 3h
@DJRJPDR Why so aggressive? I come in peace

Mark Lester ‏@MarkalesterMark 3h
@DJRJPDR Calm down. What's the problem

Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 2h
@MarkalesterMark BTW surprised your family speaks to you after all the crap you spew

Mark Lester ‏@MarkalesterMark 2h
@DJRJPDR I have 4 children I speak to them every day. I brought them up as a single parent. Sound familiar?

Mark Lester ‏@MarkalesterMark 1h
@DJRJPDR Silence speaks volumes

@DJRJPDR When the mother of my children deserted them there was only one parent. Sound familiar? I speak to my kids every day. Do you?

@DJRJPDR Their mother was into horses and dogs too. Sadly not into her own kids

@DJRJPDR Nice pics though. Sleep well Debbie. I'm sure you will x
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter. Empty Re: Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter.

Post by Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Lester has no business tweeting Rowe this way. She can show her lawyer and see what can be done. This is harassment IMO.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter. Empty Re: Debbie Rowe being contacted and harassed by that idiot Mark Lester on twitter.

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 pm

O.o
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 pm

OMGosh! This proves what a scum bag this guy is!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:01 am

He is a real scum bag, but there's no media reports on this one huh? Just the crap that people want to read about Lester's made up BS.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Well said WATW! MSM and the TT are all pretty much cherry pickers when it comes to publishing when it comes to our dearest one Sad

I agree about Deb Rowe both reporting harrassment and she can block him right? Lester: crawl back in the hole you slimed out of and get with the program. YOU are NOT relevant! GO AWAY!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:58 pm

I finally found a news piece on it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Ew Lester. What is his problem? I have always firmly believed Michael is the father is his children, and I personally have no doubt they have his DNA. Even if ey didn't, they are still Michael's children no matter what.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down