MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG.

+2
Admin
jw224
6 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG. Empty Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG.

Post by jw224 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 pm

I don't know what to say Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jw224

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG. Empty Re: Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG.

Post by Admin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

@jw: Thanks for this thread. As upsetting to us all as this info is-we need to know what he is up to!

When you think it just can't get worse with this whole mess-here comes Murray again. This is an audio of a VM he left which was obviously prepared by CM and carefully written out for him to deliver to do as much damage to the Jackson family as he could possibly do. He is clearly crazy and I use that term lightly.

CM throws KJ and everyone so far under the bus here that IMO that he could be sued. He claims things as if they are facts which open him up to litigation. Kenny Ortega needs to consult an attorney too. This is just outrageous.

Don't miss the ridiculous quote at the end: "Stay thirsty my friends" from the ad on TV (the most interesting man in the world Dos Equis beer commercial). He is batcrap crazy!

Anyone else have a feeling AEG encouraged CM to do this?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG. Empty Re: Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG.

Post by midangerous Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:59 pm

AEG and CM are rats!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 pm

This really makes me angry!!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Of course AEG made him do this. He's probably being paid off just like all their other witnesses are IMO. I have to say though that this is exactly what I expected this low-life scumbag to say.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:30 pm

This creature is just so infuriating! He has to be working with AEG on this! What a sick twist!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Well ladies, you know what? At the end of the day it will make no difference to our strong love and feelings for Michael. The virmin (CM & AEG) can spew as many lies as they want. What's important is our never ending support for Katherine, "Michael" and his children. Knackers to the rest.

Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG. 1978086825 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Yeah Nackers to 'em! lol - sorry but that struck me funny! You bust me up Purely!!

Conrad Murray: MJ hired me, Not AEG. 744548625

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Heya :-) I was going to say "bollocks" to them. I think "knackers" has a better message and ring to it though Wink If I came face to face with them I think I'd use something a bit more colourful than both those expressions too. Something typically british that would have them scatching their nit-riddled barnetts scratch  
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 pm

LOL PureSoul
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down