MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death threats for Conrad Murray

+2
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Death threats for Conrad Murray  Empty Death threats for Conrad Murray

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 am

Death threats for Conrad Murray

11/2/12

Conrad Murray and his girlfriend Nicole Alvarez have reportedly been getting death threats over Michael Jackson's passing.

Conrad Murray and his girlfriend have been getting death threats.

The disgraced doctor - who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over the death of Michael Jackson and sentenced to four years in jail - and Nicole Alvarez claim they have been wrongly vilified over Michael's passing.

Nicole told 'Inside Edition': ''He was made the villain, and I was made the villainess...I was imprisoned in my home for two years.

''He was trying to clean up the mess, and it fell on him like he was the hot potato...He is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault.''

Nicole also claimed Conrad is finding his incarceration at Los Angeles County Men's Central prison tough.

She said: ''Living in jail is hell on Earth.''

However, his recent bid to be allowed serve the remainder of his term under house arrest was denied.

His lawyer, Valerie Wass said recently: ''The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest or electronic monitoring.''

Many lower risk criminals have been transferred to tagging schemes due to overcrowding in Los Angeles jails. While no reason was given for Dr. Murray's request being refused, he has previously been denied bail on account of his being assessed as a flight risk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Contactmusic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMO: The 'instrument' needs to learn to keep her lame mouth SHUT!

Death threats for Conrad Murray  1965541534
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Death threats for Conrad Murray  Empty Re: Death threats for Conrad Murray

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm

@admin: I agree! There is no reason that idiot GF Mad should say 1 word! Tough it is hard in jail-it isn't supposed to be easy! I just cannot stand the thought that that dog is writing a nasty book about Michael! He is just detestable and sick! I wish too that he was rotting in a state prison for the full 4 years, which still isn't enough for the horror he was responsible for!

Death threats for Conrad Murray  744548625

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:28 pm

It continues to blow my mind more and more how he thinks he can actually complain about being in a PRISON- it's not supposed to be fun. I can't stand that he's only going to serve 1/2 of his 4 year sentence in a stupid county jail Mad
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm

That Monster should be locked forever and they should throw away the key. He is soooooooo awful. Death threats for Conrad Murray  744548625
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:00 pm

GRRRRR ALL THIS CRAP GETS ON MY LAST NERVE he needs to get over it and just accept his punishment for killing michael he needs to take it like a man he killed michael and he can't do nothing bout it and who is his GF to talk she needs to BUTT OUT sorry i get mad lolol
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 pm

i thought it was rather interesting to listen to the youtube that records him complaining about his lower body parts and the lack of excersise. My observations are that he is rather delicate and sounds like he's well, a bit spoiled and demanding.

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down