MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson

+4
midangerous
Admin
Capricious Anomaly
MjjPureSoul
8 posters

Go down

Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson Empty Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted. But just in case it hasn't here it is. Have tissues to hand ladies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson Empty Re: Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks for posting MjjPureSoul!

Here is the article opened up:

A Mother's Pain (Reporter: Liz Hayes Producer: Phil Goyen)

August 30, 2013

Yesterday, Michael Jackson would have turned 55.

The man known as the 'king of pop' had an extraordinary career, but he was also the 'king of controversy'.

His mother Katherine Jackson takes us inside the family compound where she breaks her silence on the scandals that dogged her son; her granddaughter's attempted suicide and, now, new allegations of child molestation.

It is a heartfelt and at times difficult conversation with a mother who is still coming to terms with the loss of her son.

To donate to Katherine Jackson's chosen charities visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson Empty Re: Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson

Post by Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks PureSoul - It is very sad what KJ and the whole family have to endure since our precious Michael was taken from us all.

(I moved this from the AEG forum to MJ's family forum)

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Thxs for posting this Pure. It's sad what the family has to go through.Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 am

Heart- wrenching is an understatement. When i heard about the interview on Sunday, I was with  a great MJ friend, she was at my house, and we decided not to watch because we had been celebrating Michael's birthday since 8/29 - we had attended so many MJ events in New York, that we decided it would be too sad.  Well my friends I just finished watching it and now I can't stop crying, will probably cry on and off all day. To be a Mother and to loose one of your children must be so unbearable - it takes an inner strength and a strong Faith so applaud Mrs. Jackson.  I can only compare it to when I lost my parents four years apart.  I understand Paris, cause when my Mom was close to going home I said Mom don't leave me.. she hung on for a month...and I think she did it for me  I was at least prepared.  The Jackson family was not and too loose a son, brother, uncle, friend and FATHER, because of jealousy, greed and severe incompetence make it that much worse.  I'm ramblinb now because I don't have the right words, only that Mrs. Jackson's interview has re-opened the wound in my heart, there has not been a day since June 25th that I haven't thought about MJ and I know I will always think about him until.  I am so glad that I was able to witness greatness and pure love in the guise of the greatest, charitable, talented man of my generation, Michael J Jackson. Michael is pure love and magic...
To paraphrase Mrs. Jackson:
"It's like having a ring and one diamond is missing.. it can never be replaced"

God Bless you Mrs. Jackson, Prince, Paris, Blanket and dearest Michael & my MJ Family everywhere......may Michael continue to rest in eternal peace
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Very nicely said Les. It never gets easier. Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson 3480612478 Heart Wrenching Interview From Katherine Jackson 3480612478 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Ugh Sad I can't blame Mrs. Jackson for still grieving for her son after four years. I mean, she's his mother and Michael's her baby. That's a bond that can never be severed between such close family and I feel so terrible to see her cry over the loss every time. Sad Her recollection of being told Michael didn't make it was the most heartbreaking thing to watch ... especially since at least on one other occasion in the past (like the Oprah interview) she had explained in somewhat of a similar fashion of how things happened in the hospital on that day.

At the two second snippet of Wade in the video ... just UGH. I have no words for that man.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by JoMike Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Makes me so sad, I can hardly begin to imagine what Katherine, his lovely children and siblings feels every single day. Not a day passes without me thinking about Michael, and it's a mixture of happiness and pain. So sad.Sad
JoMike
JoMike

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Sad i'm at a loss of words right now. no mother should lose a child. especially Kate
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Mrs. Jackson's name is Katherine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down