MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments

+2
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments Empty Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments

Post by Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Here are the pictures of the notes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments Empty Re: Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 pm

these are wonderful thank you Smile i just wish i could make out what he said, i can make out some of it but not all of it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments Empty Re: Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments

Post by jw224 Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Yeah, I might try to type it out, so it's easier to understand.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:21 pm

So, it says "negotiate 40 more shows". So michael did want 50 shows then. These notes contradict a lot of what I thought. Like MJ hiring murray; he talks about hiring murray in these notes i'm pretty sure. I'm confused.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 pm

MJ wrote: "Phillips is conflict" and "Where's money for 50 shows" (which I see as meaning: he distrusted Phillips since they sold out 50 shows after MJ said he would do 10. Remember MJ said he was pissed - that he went to bed with 10 shows and woke up to find out there were 50 freaking shows sold out already without his OK or knowledge!

He is saying in note - so where is the money coming from to do these 50 shows?)

and

"hire Conrad exclusive" which I take it to mean he is making notes to remember to do or say to CM - telling him to practice and that he is telling him he will be his doc. Nothing about MJ actually hiring him for the 02 shows. That was put to AEG to do. The "smoking gun" email proves AEG hired CM.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm

I don't see anywhere in these notes where it says "negotiate 40 shows" all I see is the note about movies and renting them.

MJ says: "If I don't concentrate film, no immortalization, 40 movies classics."

Am I missing it? I looked several times.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 pm

That note isn't here. Should I post it?

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Is it in the exhibit list? On psb's site?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm

My opinion on that if he wrote it about negotiate that 40 shows-It is pretty obvious with the other note saying "where's the money for the 50 shows?" that means he would need to do that after AEG went behind his back and sold those shows without MJ's permission. It makes sense a negotiation would be in order.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

I can't find it on there. There's a lot of stuff on that site lol. And yes admin, that does make sense.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Michael Jackson’s mom wants handwritten notes allowed in court
By Nancy Dillon  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

September 12, 2013,

Katherine Jackson's lawyers want the fragmented, scrawled messages admitted under the hearsay exception for statements of future plans, intent or motive. But AEG Life lawyers say the documents could just be notations taken during or after a business conversation as a record of something someone else said.

A random collection of loose, handwritten notes penned by Michael Jackson and found in the mansion where he died have surfaced in a court filing and may give a window into the King Pop's psyche before he died.

"Weekly income 20 million a week. First multi billionaire entertainer, actor, director, 100 billion," reads one that might depict his personal aspirations.

One of Michael Jackson's handwritten notes, discussing possible promotional campaigns such as a 'Halloween special,' a 'London soda can deal' and a 'cookies deal.' [see below]

"Better than Kelly & Astair," he wrote, likely referring to film legends Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire. "The greatest ever, in the likes of Chaplin, Michelangelo, Disney. These men demanded perfection, innovation always."

Another mentions Jackson's "last tour" and says ominously, "if I don't concentrate [on] film No Immortalization."

The fragmented, scrawled notes bear no dates, are riddled with misspellings, and give few clues as to whether the "Thriller" singer was brainstorming lists, writing reminders or simply recording things said by others.

Other compelling notes mention Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician now serving four years for recklessly giving Jackson nightly infusions of a surgery-strength anesthetic as a sleep aid and ultimately causing the superstar's fatal overdose.

"Conrad on plane. Drip Rim sleep," one note reads.

"Conrad MUST practice now. I can't be tired after procedure to important Rim sleep, for plane also with bed. Hire Conrad exclusive, " reads another.

Jackson died from a dose of propofol given in his bedroom on June 25, 2009.

His mom, Katherine Jackson, is now suing concert promoter AEG Live for negligently hiring and supervising Murray.

AEG has denied any wrongdoing, arguing that Michael hired Murray with money advanced by AEG and kept his propofol use a fiercely guarded secret.

Other notes mention an "MJ musical," "MJ Soda Can London Deal," "MJ Cookies Deal" and a "Nike deal" without further explanation.

Katherine's lawyers want to show and discuss the notes in closing statements to jurors.

AEG lawyers filed a motion this week saying they're "textbook hearsay" since there's no way to authenticate their meaning now that Michael is dead.

"There is simply no evidence showing when Michael Jackson wrote the notes, why he did so or what they mean," AEG lawyer Sabrina Strong wrote.

Michael's nephew Taj Jackson previously testified that he received the notes in a box handed to him by someone at Michael's rented mansion after the singer died.

Taj testified that he didn’t know how the box was filled and whether the individual documents originated in the rented estate or came from a prior storage facility, family records or another location altogether.

Katherine's lawyers want them admitted under the hearsay exception for statements of future plans, intent or motive.

Strong argued in the motion that the documents could represent notes taken during or after a business conversation as a record of something someone else said.

She also said they're irrelevant to the wrongful death suit.

"These notes and others seem to reflect unattainable hopes and dreams like world peace or becoming the richest man in the world," she wrote.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: All the other notes written about in this article are already here. Here is the note with the "negotiate 40 MORE shows" (which is saying the added 40) which I already commented on. It makes more sense that MJ would say negotiate 50 shows if he was planning to do them. His plan was for 10-so he needed to get the added 40 that AEG snuck in behind his back dealt with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh ok, that is the note. Yes I agree that the word 'more' with the other words to be "negotiate 40 more shows" especially indicates imo too that Michael meant the added 40 shows by AEG.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 am

I noticed one of those notes saying "Tome away from my money NOW!" The others I can't quite understand.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Yes midangerous-MJ added to that note about Thome
"No contact" which proves he did not authorize Thome Thome to act in any way on his behalf. This to me shows AEG being even more nefarious dealing with TT behind MJ's back regarding contracts etc..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Yep, that's evidence alright!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:39 am

Wow this is amazing. As I did some handwriting analysis some years ago, Michael's writing is very interesting and nothing unusually different to any other person. It tells me he was very assertive in what he had to say. The large writing says "Take notice, pay attention". There are also some curves and some spikes in the lettering which indicates in some paragraphs. The curvy lettering says he is being warm and approachable. The spikes say he is being assertive and annoyed. Some writing is scattered about at angles which represents a free spirited character, very laid back and normally easy going. Basketball Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments 3480612478 Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments 3480612478 Michael's handwritten notes to be used in trial closing arguments 3480612478 

I agree with IJCSLuMJ LOL! Some words I can't make out what they say either but isn't it beautiful to see how he wrote? Love it.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 pm

WOW really MjjPureSoul, you did some handwriting analysis?!?!?! and you can tell ALL of that from just how hewrited!!! thats incredable!!!
yes i just adore seeing how he wrote!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down