MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream

4 posters

Go down

Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream Empty Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Brian Panish did an amazing job today! Very emotional watching the trial FINALLY. Here a few dozen scr-caps from today September 24, 2013:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HERE ARE MORE FROM 9/24/13 PANISH CLOSING AT TRIAL:

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream Empty Re: Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Here are more:

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream Empty Re: Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream

Post by midangerous Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Wow, those are good Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 pm

TY midangerous Smile I have lots more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 pm

oh those are so sweet TY so much Admin Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Some are sweet-this is closing arguments so many are not. Especially Putnam and that POS team snickering and mocking in the courtroom! AND that jerk judge.

I am adding more pix in the OP of this thread. I added several more in the 2nd post I made - I will do more later.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

These scrcaps are so great admin. Thanks for making them! I didn't have a chance to watch most of it so this gives me a better idea of what all happened.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:26 pm

You guys are all welcome-my pleasure! I have a lot already from today which I will post in thIS thread with yesterday's caps. I will note the different dates in the headers-I still have a few more from yesterday-will try to finish now-then I will work on the new ones from this morning. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Panish & Putnam closing arguments trial pictures (my screencaps) from the live stream Empty 9/25/13 screen caps Putnam closing

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Here are some of the caps from today 9/25/13 Putnam (AEG) closing arguments:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:00 pm

There will be more posted from yesterday - and I did the best I could with today's caps - keep I mind the camera person on the stream from court today was terrible-never focused on the exhibit screen-only on Panish - well maybe 5 times total panned cam to screen-out of like 60 or more exhibits that Panish had up.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down