MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside

5 posters

Go down

THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside Empty THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Get on the stream now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside Empty Re: THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Thanks admin!

JUSTICE for MICHAEL JACKSON and the MJ3!!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside Empty Re: THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks for the stream link admin. Hang in there everyone!

THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside 1965541534 THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside 1965541534 THE VERDICT IS IN! ABC Live Steam is LIVE now! Link inside 1965541534 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Alan Duke on HLN says the Jackson team thinks they may have lost. Sad They said well if we lose-we will see in 3 years after the appeal process plays out and the dust settles.

CRAP!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 pm

I don't agree-I posted reason in the verdict watch thread.

There is activity in the courtroom - get on the stream!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

The lawyers are going in to the courtroom-and the jury is in the holding room

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:23 pm

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1m
Everyone in the courtroom already. Watch us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for live stream.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:28 pm

I got the stream open, I'm quite nervous!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm

watching now. OMG I'M SO NERVOUS!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Jacksons are not going to be awarded the money! Sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Remember who the ultimate judge is, not this dips**t Palezuelos. The Jacksons have the grounds for an appeal and they said that they were going to appeal. That idiot judge this whole time has been NOTHING but biased towards AEG, that was such a BS verdict I cannot even believe it. SHE NEEDS TO BE DISBARRED!

Last edited by WeAreTheWorld. on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm so disappointed!Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Jurors talking on the stream NOW!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:40 pm

The jury just said the verdict would have gone in another way - it was that #2 question that was worded in such a way they had to answer it that way-that ended answering the other questions. Wass says yay it vindicates Murray and the jury says NO IT DOESN'T.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

I have scr caps I will post later.

Panish was sick today and unable to go to the courthouse

He made a statement.

Watched the jurors speaking to the media outside the courthouse on the stream. More is coming related on the stream-took a minute break.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down