MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO)

5 posters

Go down

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) Empty 3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO)

Post by MJ Mod Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 pm

"Another Part Of Me"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Human Nature"

"Wanna Be Startin' Something"

~~~

I so cannot wait to get this DVD!

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) 1594344529 3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) 1148588858 3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) 1594344529
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) Empty Re: 3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO)

Post by Admin Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

@MJ Mod: This is a SCORE!! You totally rocked this one-thanks so much for these AMAZINGLY FABULOUS MICHAELS!!

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) 216589826
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) Empty Re: 3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO)

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 am

I agree admin - MJ Mod Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! OMG Michael is the only KING!!!

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) 1148588858
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:59 am

Awesome!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:29 am

Here are GIFs from Another Part Of Me!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MJ Mod these videos are amazing! I wouldn't have thought to look on the VEVO for new vids!

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) 246948820
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

3 Videos/Songs From the MJ Live At Wembley Concert INSIDE! (Now on MJs VEVO) Empty Link to MJ's song 'Al Capone'

Post by Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Link to MJ's song 'Al Capone' on the Bad 25 release:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down