MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then...

3 posters

Go down

The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then... Empty The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then...

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:58 pm

The jury found AEG DID HIRE MURRAY. Question 1

The problem is the #2 question-the jury found that Murray was not unfit or incompetent FOR THE JOB HE WAS HIRED TO DO. This is worded very strangely.

No other questions of the verdict form were answered. 14 left blank.

This appeal will be won-the appeal will find for the Jacksons and $$ will be won meaning AEG loses. The reason why? The jury said AEG did hire Murray. AND the judge through out the 'charge' of "negligence" which AEG certainly was. The ONLY 'charge' was "negligent hiring" so the appeal will address that judge throwing out that part of the lawsuit.

The appeal will take years but I believe AEG will lose on appeal.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then... Empty Re: The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then...

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:01 pm

I cannot believe that question 2 was answered no! CRAZY!! WTH!! I am so pissed! Pure nonsense. Get going on the appeal!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then... Empty Re: The verdict went AEG's way BUT the appeal will be filed and then...

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:01 pm

hmm. that is worded funny. but i understand what it is saying.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down