MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: MJ Tribute Auction

2 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: MJ Tribute Auction  Empty Katherine Jackson Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: MJ Tribute Auction

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Katherine Jackson Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: MJ Tribute Auction
by Katie Sheehan

19 Sep 2013

Katherine Jackson (Michael's Mother) Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Michael Jackson Tribute Auction" at Charitybuzz

Mrs. Katherine Jackson, the mother of the late, great music icon Michael Jackson, in partnership with global charity auction site Charitybuzz, launched "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: A Michael Jackson Tribute" auction, featuring never-before-seen photos and artwork from the legendary musician and entertainer. The auction will be open for bidding through Thursday, September 26 by visiting Charitybuzz.com.

Proceeds will benefit Mrs. Katherine Jackson's favorite charities in Gary, Indiana, including Roosevelt High Academy, Gary Commission for Women, Calumet Township Multipurpose Center, and the Male Empowerment Network Inc.

"I'm so overjoyed that Michael's beautiful drawings, unreleased photos, and the generous experiences from his friends will be able to impact some of the most important organizations here in Gary," said Mrs. Jackson. "Every year, we raise funds in Michael's memory, and this year with Charitybuzz on board, we hope to make an even bigger difference for these local organizations with our tribute auction."

Auction highlights include three original artworks created and signed by Michael Jackson – 7th Key, valued at $12,000; Fantasia – Wizard Mickey Mouse, valued at $10,000; and Pitcher Mickey Mouse, valued at $10,000, as well set of never-before-seen photos of Jackson by photographer Burt Harris, and experiences with Jaleel White and Bryton James.

Will you bid?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: MJ Tribute Auction  Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Launches "The Man, The Myth, The Legend: MJ Tribute Auction

Post by ljmissmj Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 pm

I would have loved to see the items... i may have even attempted to bid on something - so what if I couldn't eat for a month, it's all for love Smile 
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down