MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside

+2
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside Empty Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:22 pm

October 2, 2013. Tom Mesereau Talks about Michael Jackson and the Jackson vs AEG Wrongful Death Trial Verdict on Beth Karas Presents podcast.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside Empty Re: Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks so much admin! Love T-Mez! Everyone listen to this!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside Empty Re: Tom Mesereau speaks about the trial verdict-video inside

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Mesereau says at 27 mins on the video that he has spoken to Katherine's lawyers and Panish and team ARE GOING TO APPEAL THE VERDICT!! There may be another trial!! AEG you are GOING DOWN!! I am so thrilled to know this is a fact that there will be an appeal!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:59 pm

"I will defend him [MJ] for the rest of my life"
-Tom Mesereau

God Bless him!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Love you T-Mez!! I literally squealed when he talked about the appeal. AEG WILL PAY! Take that one Putznam.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm

God bless u TM! Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:46 am

AEG needs to be held accountable.  I hope this appeal finds favorably for Mrs. Jackson, Prince, Paris and Blanket.  AEG knew they chose to do nothing and now want to wash their hands of any wrong doing. Sounds like Pontius Pilate syndrome to me  Speaking of "fans" I know some fans that hate the Jackson family so much they sided with AEG during this trial. The Jackson family need to heal the fan community need to heal, this is all been so negative. I personally don't care about the money, I want AEG to be held accountable for the world to see, right now AEG got away with murder. Their lawyers blamed the victim and the jury ran with it. Rest in Peach dear Michael, so sorry your children have to deal with all this b.s. Please watch over them and your beloved Mother. I will always stand with you Michael.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabric_Princess Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:34 pm

I just finished watching this FABULOUS interview with Tom Mesereau, and I thank you so much for posting and sharing it!  I think Mr. Mesereau is another one of God's Special Instruments for mankind, and he seems to really understand the PERSON Michael Jackson was. It's wonderful that he continues to stand up for and defend Michael's TRUE spirit.  I have seen, met and spoken to Mr. Mesereau personally a year or two ago during a special fund raising banquet dinner for a Michael Jackson documentary film project, and he speaks from the mind and the heart.  If only most lawyers were as honorable as he is. I get the feeling they're not, unfortunately.  If you ever get the chance to attend a banquet or fund raising dinner in which Mr. Mesereau speaks about Michael, please do try to attend, and bring a fellow MJ fan/ supporter with you, as well as a skeptic.  The skeptic will have a hard time holding on to his or her prejudices against Michael after hearing Mr. Mesereau.  So many things took place during the 2005 trial that the MSM (main stream media) very conveniently 'forgot' to mention to the public.  It's unfortunate that the truth about what happened during the 2005 trial was never revealed on a massive scale.

Thank you again for sharing this wonderful interview!

Fabric_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down