MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray release on my local news (SF, CA) He wants his MD back in CA & TX

2 posters

Go down

Murray release on my local news (SF, CA) He wants his MD back in CA & TX Empty Murray release on my local news (SF, CA) He wants his MD back in CA & TX

Post by Admin Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Well it's only 12 days away now ugh - My local news said according to TMZ (of course) CM wants to fight to get his medical license back in California and Texas. This will start a CRAPSTORM!! I will do everything I can to prevent this!

Let's get these CM jail release stories together fan~mily. Post them in this forum (Conrad Murray Trial news and updates).

Murray release on my local news (SF, CA) He wants his MD back in CA & TX 3455354099 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Murray release on my local news (SF, CA) He wants his MD back in CA & TX Empty Re: Murray release on my local news (SF, CA) He wants his MD back in CA & TX

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm

I am disgusted at this whole thing. It is so unjust that people who do things like steal a car get a LONG time in California prison but oh no not CM! He takes the most precious man EVER away from his children and family AND this planet when he had so much more left to do to heal the world.

Murray better RUN!!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down