MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans

3 posters

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans  Empty "This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Michael Jackson issues a message of gratitude to his fans on his official website, for their support throughout the attempts of defamation made against him by means of the child abuse charges from December, 2003.

The message states: “To my loyal fans and supporters, I would like to sincerely thank all those who have spoken out and taken action against the most recent attempt to defame me as a person and an entertainer. My team has told me of the thousands of calls that have been made and the thousands of emails that have been sent by you, on my behalf. I am so grateful and inspired by you all. To my fans in the UK, I want to you to know how touched I was to hear about the demonstration in London that took place on October 31st and the thousands of people that attended. I am so overwhelmed by these beautiful expressions of love from my fans. Thank you. Recently, I have been informed that there is an event being planned for me, by the fans, to take place in New York very soon. I wanted take this opportunity to thank these fans from the bottom of my heart for your love and support."

"As always, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT.

God Bless,
Michael Jackson”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans  Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 pm

MJ always appreciated his fans so so much! He always showed his gratitude too! This was a great message written from his heart!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans  Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Yes it was.

"This Day in HIStory" November 4, 2004 ~ MJ issues message of gratitude to his fans  1594344529 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down