MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

+7
MJ Mod
Lani
May Michael Jackson
love.u.michael
michaelsgirl4ever
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum Empty The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Welcome to Michael Jackson’s Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum.

Here on this thread (MJ’s Virtual Memorial) we can visit and post what Michael meant to us all. How Michael affected our lives and made our world a better place in which to live. How Michael made us all feel about ourselves and all our loved ones and friends. How we have changed for the better because of Michael’s positive influence and kind heart.
Post prayers – blessings – favorite photos and videos and whatever you want to commemorate our Dearest Michael Jackson. Here we show our devotion and L.O.V.E. for our magnificent King of Pop!

Also on this forum we can post anything & everything about Michael’s resting place at Forest Lawn in Holly Terrace. I will post many topics regarding the different commemorations that have already taken place and more that will occur in the future. Please everyone feel free to use this forum to find comfort and share your love for Michael.

Also – I want to mention this: There is an online Virtual Memorial for Michael. I have been a member and had been posting on it for 3 years. There WAS a feature for those who wanted to leave “virtual flowers” (pictures) and blessings and prayers – it grew in numbers to over 25,000 posts. I visited often and read the different sentiments and felt a solidarity and comfort from this. On 6/25/12 I went to MJ’s page to sadly discover the feature for posting these lovely wishes and flowers was taken down. This broke my heart to see. The statement was that it was removed due to constant misuse! With 8/29 coming up in 2 days – I went to MJ’s page to find it is still not there so I joined the forum on the site and posted a message asking admin to reconsider and reactivate this feature.

If you are interested in visiting Michael’s page or seeing my post on the forum ~

Here is the link to MJ’s page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2034332820 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 3455354099 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2034332820

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum Empty IT HAS BEEN RESTORED!!

Post by Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm

The admin of the Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial has seen my request to restore the feature which over 27,000 MJ fan-mily members posted called "virtual flowers and notes" and we have SUCCESS!!

IT HAS BEEN RESTORED!! Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 3162542690 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 560333705

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 1723794159 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2761027566 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 1723794159 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 20540314 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 1723794159 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2761027566 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 1723794159
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Happy 54th Birthday Michael!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Be sure to visit MJ's Memorial pages - see link above
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 pm

I visited the MJ Virtual memorial pages-that is such a great place to go to write messages to MJ and read all the others! It looks like a lot of people were really happy to have that feature back - great job admin!!

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 3906354512
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I visited Michael's pages today and there are people posting everyday! He has nearly 27,500 now! If they would have left the "posting from fans who love and miss MJ" feature up instead of removing due to 'haters' he probably would have 30,000 or more! It is such a lovely place to spend time reading all the 'love notes' - it always makes me feel better! Razz

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 3480612478 I LOVE & MISS YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL!! Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 3480612478

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2034332820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I am going to go there often! I agree about how great reading the different notes and the avatars are amazing there too! Thanks for posting this admin! Wink

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 744548625
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelsgirl4ever Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

OH its BAck!! I'm so happy you got them to turn it back on!

michaelsgirl4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by love.u.michael Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 am

Thank you so much for the site I didn't know.
I'll send a virtual flower soon Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 828620032
love.u.michael
love.u.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by love.u.michael Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 am

Admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought for long it was baby Michael, but I read on another forum that it was not Michael, but one of 3T. confused
love.u.michael
love.u.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks so much for helping to have the memorial back again. It is a site I visit everyday and I really missed it. A big THANK YOU!!! Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 am

@May: I was so sad when I visited during the summer to find it was GONE! I read "due to abuse" and I went nuts! MJ was messed around when he was here and I was not going to let this "due to abuse" which I know must have been haters disrespecting MJ happen then when I know how much others loved it and I always loved and depended on the VM MJ pages and have been telling people for years to go there.

One thing I did notice though a few days ago was that they don't show the "flowers and notes" past 500 notes-they used to have a lot more showing. I think they could show at least 10-20 more pages. I am going to look at some of the other celebrity names on the site to see if they have more than 500 showing-if they do-I am sending another request to allow more pages to remain on MJ's notes section.

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 744548625
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Remember to visit Michael's VM page today ~

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 246948820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:28 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:30 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:29 pm

When you see these memorial pictures of the children-it is hard to believe it's been nearly 3.5 years since our sweet Michael passed, just look how much the children have grown-they are amazing and strong kids! So sad to lose their daddy who must be beaming with pride as he looks down upon them from heaven!

L.O.V.E. and MISS YOU Michael!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lani Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 am

Dearest Michael ..... it has been way, way too long on this earth without you. Will always miss you so much.

Lani and Marilyn

Lani

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Mike's virtual memorial is always filled with so much love and wonderful tokens. It is great to visit it. Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm

@May MJ: I so totally agree about the Virtual Memorial pages-they are so full of L.O.V.E. for Michael! I still need to check on the cap at 500 'notes' - MJ has over 28,000 and I would like to see more than only 500!

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 401032820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:43 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:45 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Thanks for these pics. They are amazing.

I am going there in 2014. Sooooo looking forward to it. Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 am

We have another victory! The site with Michael's Virtual Memorial has allowed twice the number of MJ's blessings to remain posted (1050 and counting) They had it on a cut off to show no more than 500 which was sad to me as he has over 28,000 now.

I asked for the admin to please at least allow the devoted fans and all who love Michael to have at least MJ's HB wishes from the end of August this year and they have done so!! I will send them another heartfelt thanks for opening the pages back up for us all to share and remember MJ for all time!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 am

It is nearly Christmas Day 12/25/12 which is exactly 3.5 years since we lost Michael Jackson. I miss and L.O.V.E. him every single day and will forever and forevermore

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 am

I have just visited his memorial page on findagrave and it is lovely to see all the love that people feel for our Angel Michael. I love visiting his virtual memorial.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

I really missed not being able to send my messages to Michael when the virtual memorial had been taken down. I'm glad it is back and I'm looking foreword to leaving a message on Christmas

MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next