MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

+7
MJ Mod
Lani
May Michael Jackson
love.u.michael
michaelsgirl4ever
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 Empty The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Michael Jackson’s Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum.

Here on this thread (MJ’s Virtual Memorial) we can visit and post what Michael meant to us all. How Michael affected our lives and made our world a better place in which to live. How Michael made us all feel about ourselves and all our loved ones and friends. How we have changed for the better because of Michael’s positive influence and kind heart.
Post prayers – blessings – favorite photos and videos and whatever you want to commemorate our Dearest Michael Jackson. Here we show our devotion and L.O.V.E. for our magnificent King of Pop!

Also on this forum we can post anything & everything about Michael’s resting place at Forest Lawn in Holly Terrace. I will post many topics regarding the different commemorations that have already taken place and more that will occur in the future. Please everyone feel free to use this forum to find comfort and share your love for Michael.

Also – I want to mention this: There is an online Virtual Memorial for Michael. I have been a member and had been posting on it for 3 years. There WAS a feature for those who wanted to leave “virtual flowers” (pictures) and blessings and prayers – it grew in numbers to over 25,000 posts. I visited often and read the different sentiments and felt a solidarity and comfort from this. On 6/25/12 I went to MJ’s page to sadly discover the feature for posting these lovely wishes and flowers was taken down. This broke my heart to see. The statement was that it was removed due to constant misuse! With 8/29 coming up in 2 days – I went to MJ’s page to find it is still not there so I joined the forum on the site and posted a message asking admin to reconsider and reactivate this feature.

If you are interested in visiting Michael’s page or seeing my post on the forum ~

Here is the link to MJ’s page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 2034332820 The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 3455354099 The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 2034332820

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:39 pm

I love this Michael's page at findagrave virtual memorial. I visit it everyday. It is such a peaceful place. Thanks Admin! The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by midangerous Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:23 pm

I luv it too!Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Love & Miss You Michael!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 pm

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 3 2311704520
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:17 pm

admin where do you find those? thats adorable!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:03 am

Admin that made me cry! Awww I love that so much
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Admin, those pics are wonderful!!! Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Aww Sad TY for posting admin
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3