MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray Empty Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray

Post by Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray
by Bang Showbiz

11 November 2013

Michael Jackson's niece Tanay Jackson has spoken out about the release of Conrad Murray from prison and says the entire family, and in particular the late singer's children, will never forgive him for the role he played in Michael's death.

Michael Jackson's children will never forgive Conrad Murray over the role he played in their father's death, their cousin has claimed.

The King of Pop's niece Tanay Jackson - the daughter of Michael's brother Tito - insists the family are extremely unhappy the former doctor was released from jail in October after serving less than two years of a four-year sentence for the involuntary manslaughter the King of Pop in June 2009.

Most upset are Michael's kids, Prince, 16, Paris, 15 and 11-year-old Blanket, who think it's a disgrace Murray, 60, is out of prison and is trying to regain his medical license after being found guilty of administering the fatal dose of anesthetic Propofol that ultimately killed the 'Thriller' singer.

Tanay told the New York Daily News newspaper's Confidenti@al column: ''I think a murderer should get a longer sentence than that, I don't think it's fair. We really feel like there were more people involved in my uncle's death. But Conrad Murray is the physical culprit because he physically injected him.

''No, we haven't forgiven him. We can't forgive him at all. I categorized that person as a murderer. I categorize him as somebody who got away with murder. People in those categories I just can't forgive. He should not be able to practice medicine. He was a physical culprit for the death of Michael. That's a big joke to us that he wants to re-apply for his medical license.''

Tanay, 29, thinks the 'Thriller' singer's daughter Paris has taken Murray's release the worst as she is still struggling to come to terms with the death of her father four years ago.

Aspiring singer Tanay says Paris - who was hospitalised after alleged attempted suicide bid in June - is a teenager trying to cope with adult problems and has resorted to self-harming on occasions as a coping method.

Tanay said: ''Paris is going through a lot of emotional torment. She is under a tremendous amount of pressure and is suffering severe depression. She is trying to find a way to escape and it doesn't seem like anyone knows what to do. This is a 15-year-old going through a 40-year-old's problems. There are a host of problems that Paris can't handle alone. It's driven her to the point where she wants to escape the emotional pain and the only way she can do that is by cutting herself. It's become addictive and I understand this isn't the first time she's done it.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray Empty Re: Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:16 pm

I cannot forgive CM either. He never took or takes responsibility nor has any remorse for what he has done. He is a psychopathic narcissist imo! SICK!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray Empty Re: Michael Jackson's kids will never forgive Murray

Post by ljmissmj Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 pm

And who could blame Michael's family for being disgusted with that person. It is about Michael's children - those poor babies. It can't be easy. I am glad that they've been out of the spotlight since AEG trial. Personally I wish Tanay would not have spoken so much of Paris. She could have said Paris is doing fine and kept it moving or politely declined to speak about Paris.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:09 pm

I agree ljmissmj! The man is a waste!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm

As to be expected, do not blame them in the slightest!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down