MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes.

4 posters

Go down

BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes. Empty BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes.

Post by Admin Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Go behind the scenes on Michael Jackson's culturally influential Bad album and his first solo world tour with BAD25—the Spike Lee directed documentary that celebrates the 25th anniversary of the phenomenon.

Twenty-five years after Michael Jackson's visionary Bad album and tour left an indelible mark on pop culture, the full 2-hour version of BAD25 takes you back inside the recording sessions, film shoots and sold-out stadiums for an intimate look at the King of Pop's creative genius. Poignant and candid, Spike Lee directed a documentary that goes beyond paying homage to the record-setting album featuring such iconic songs as "Bad" and "Man In the Mirror." Using never-seen footage and candid interviews with subjects ranging from Martin Scorsese to Kanye West, Lee chronicles what became not only a watershed moment in Michael Jackson's growth as an artist but in popular music as well. The New York Times called BAD25 "filled with oh-wow moments," while Time lauded the film as "an intimate view of a performer at his peak in the intense splendor of creativity."

For iTunes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes. Empty Re: BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes.

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Cool!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes. Empty Re: BAD25 Documentary Available NOW on iTunes.

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks admin! Here is the free DL page for iTunes and the Bad25 doc page from that:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:02 pm

so is it just an audio of the doc or is it the movie with picture and everything? thats the only thing i don't understand. my ipod has a samll screen so i'm not sure if it'll work on mine (i have the new verson od the Ipod nano)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down