MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" July 28, 1979 ~ MJ's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was released.

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" July 28, 1979 ~ MJ's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was released. Empty "This Day in HIStory" July 28, 1979 ~ MJ's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was released.

Post by MJ Mod Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:28 pm

On July 28, 1979, Michael Jackson's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was released. The song went gold and soared to the top of the charts within three months of being released. It was certified platinum ten years later. It went to #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 and Hot Soul charts in the US. The B-side of the single was "I Can't Help It".

"DSTYGE" single cover:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"DSTYGE" music video pix:

"DSTYGE" music video:

MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" July 28, 1979 ~ MJ's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was released. Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" July 28, 1979 ~ MJ's single "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was released.

Post by MJ Mod Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm sorry for no TDIH yesterday, I was really busy and not feeling well, but here is something for yesterday.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down