MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

+5
MjjPureSoul
Ploppy
Capricious Anomaly
ljmissmj
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 Empty XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 31, 2014

It was announced today that on May 13th Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. XSCAPE is executive produced by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid. After mining by the Estate of Jackson’s archives, Reid was granted unlimited access to the treasures spanning four decades of material on which Jackson had completed his vocals. Reid then teamed up top producers to “contemporize” the songs while retaining Jackson’s essence and integrity, creating the best music you’ve never heard.

The list of producers include global hitmakers Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain.

The new album will feature eight brand new recordings. A Deluxe Edition of XSCAPE will include a selection of the recordings in their original form. Both the standard and Deluxe Editions are available April 1st for pre-order on iTunes ( Smarturl.it/xscape ) and elsewhere.

The title of this album honors Michael’s album naming process. He always chose a song from the album to name his projects and, beginning with THRILLER, used only one word titles, each with an edgy quality to them. This is true of the new project.

John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson said, “Michael was always on the cutting edge and was constantly reaching out to new producers, looking for new sounds. He was always relevant and current. These tracks, in many ways, capture that spirit. We thank L.A. Reid for his vision.”

Full press release below and more news about Michael Jackson’s upcoming album will be revealed in the coming weeks.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON
OUT ON EPIC RECORDS MAY 13

EPIC CHIEF L.A. REID TEAMS UP WITH TOP PRODUCERS TO “CONTEMPORIZE” SONGS FROM ICONIC ARTIST’S ARCHIVE

March 31, 2014 — New York, NY — On May 13, Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the internationally beloved music icon and King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The project features eight new tracks, which the world will be hearing for the very first time on the new album. For the ultimate fan experience, XSCAPE will also be available in a Deluxe Edition, which includes all of the sourced Michael Jackson recordings in their original form. The XSCAPE standard and Deluxe Editions are available for pre-order beginning April 1 on iTunes.com/MichaelJackson and elsewhere, and available at all retailers worldwide on May 13.

XSCAPE is executive produced by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid, who, after an initial mining of Jackson’s archives by the Estate, was granted unlimited access to the treasures representing four decades of material on which Jackson had completed his vocals.

Reid curated the final list of recordings to deliver to the producers, who retooled the production to add a fresh, contemporary sound that retains Jackson’s essence and integrity. It’s a process Reid calls “contemporizing.” The album’s lead producer, Timbaland was one of a handful of producers Reid believed had the gravitas, depth and range to creatively engage with Jackson’s work. Additional producers include global hitmakers Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Jerome “Jroc” Harmon and John McClain.

“Modern music and artistry would look and sound completely different if not for the groundbreaking contributions Michael Jackson gifted to the world,” remarked L.A. Reid. “Michael left behind some musical performances that we take great pride in presenting through the vision of music producers that he either worked directly with or expressed strong desire to work with. We are extremely proud and honored to present this music to the world.”

The title of this album honors Michael’s album naming process. He always chose a song from the album to name his projects and, beginning with THRILLER, used only one word titles, each with an edgy quality to them. This is true of the new project. Written by Michael Jackson and Jerkins, and produced by Jackson and Jerkins, “Xscape” has further significance in that it is the one track on the album that was ‘contemporized’ by the producer who recorded it originally in the studio with Michael.

John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson said, “Michael was always on the cutting edge and was constantly reaching out to new producers, looking for new sounds. He was always relevant and current. These tracks, in many ways, capture that spirit. We thank L.A. Reid for his vision.”

XSCAPE is a long awaited collection of exciting new music that will thrill the legions of fans of one of the world’s most revered and best-selling artists, as well as attract a whole new generation discovering his artistry for the first time. In conjunction with the release of XSCAPE, Epic / Sony Music will launch an unprecedented global campaign with the One Sony sister companies, Sony Corporation, Sony Mobile Communications, and Sony Network Entertainment International drawing from all of Sony’s strengths and consumer reach.

"Michael has long been a treasured member of the larger Sony family," said Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO, Sony Corporation. "Starting with the release of ‘Off The Wall’ in 1979, Sony Music Entertainment has since released all of Michael’s recordings. We are thrilled and privileged to be collaborating as One Sony to celebrate Michael’s latest legacy, and bringing his fans an exclusive experience through our upcoming initiatives with our products and services."

More news about Michael Jackson’s upcoming album will be revealed in the coming weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by corlista Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:51 pm

I love that picture of him. His smile is radiant and so human.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 pm

He has such a big beautiful smile! Makes me feel good when I have a bad day
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:17 am

ijcsluMJ - what beautiful pics of MJ in China. He sure loved traveling and seeing the world. Too bad he wasn't able to "site see" as much as he would have liked. He sure loved his planet and was so afraid about how we were destroying it. I would like to approach PETA or Greenpeace and petition them to use Michael's Earth song to promote Earth Day and even Earth Hour. We celebrate earth hour in our apartment building. We meet in our community center and we are getting more people showing up. We light candles all around the room being careful not to get them too close to me because I am on oxygen and we chat and visit and then at 9:30 for the past 3 years I have taken my DVD player down and the DVD with the Earth Song on it and I have printed out the words for people to read as I play the song. At first I thought they would give me a hard time and want to leave but everyone stayed and listened and read over the words. All commented that they had never heard of the song but how great it was and now they look forward to staying that extra 10 minutes to hear the song. Of course I bribe them with treats too!
I really like his short film of Will You Be There when he dances like the tribal people...he is just having so much fun. I remember reading that he loses about 10 pounds after each concert and no wonder - what a performance.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 246948820 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:23 pm

I like the 'sleeps' countdown lol. I know that I'm getting on a roll and looking forward to grabbing Xscape from the store's rack as soon as it's there in the shop (HMV)  bounce bounce XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 787932185 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 407633263 I love shopping for Michael!!
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:17 pm

I love shopping for Michael too MjjPS.  I have to go back to Admin's first notification about the release of Xscape because I think there was a new book coming out also and I definitely want to get it.  study 

I just found an emoticon to use to count down the number of sleeps  XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 242871577 38 more sleeps

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 1334227947
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm

I just love his stay in Japan/China thats a very cool thing you do, Michael would definitely love it!
I think there is a thread for the book and a link were you can pre-order it.
still counting down the days to XSCAPE!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi ijcsluMJ

I think I stumbled on it on Amazon...Michael Jackson Inc., The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of a Billion-Dollar Empire by Zack O'Malley Greenburg...not sure where the O'Malley fits in. At least I hope that's the one. I also ordered one on MJ's body language by Craig somebody and he proves through analyzing MJs body language on certain interviews that MJ was always telling the truth and that he was so innocent and also that sometimes he would know where the journalists/interviewers were going with a subject and he would just stop the question by putting a different spin on it nothing like the interviewer was expecting. It had a lot of great reviews from fans and non-fans on how dead on this guy was. I'll keep you posted. Wink 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Hiya, yes I read there is another book due to be released soon as well. I like the sound of the MJ body language book too so I'll be getting that for sure. You must read Frank Cascio's book if you don't already have it? it's quite humourous  Laughing there's some real hilarious chapters in it.

Love that sleeping emoticon LOL perfect for the countdown. I wish we could have an emoticon for a shopping cart with MJ sign alongside of it  Wink  Does anyone know if we can add any to the ones we have already?
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:27 pm

I do have the Frank Cascio book and have read it a couple of times. Yes there certainly were some humorous chapters. I think it is one of the best ones to really capture MJs real self. Through all he had been through you could understand where the paranoia and distrust came from at the end of his life. But Frank's book was a happy book all in all and no bs either. Can you image a life of a kid having Michael Jackson stopping by at any hour of the day and then having parents who believed in Michael and allowed you to travel the world on tours. What an education!
 Laughing Laughing 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:00 pm

An education indeed! Glad you have read the book :-) Yes, When I see the kids on our road I feel so sorry for them because their parents do not take them out anywhere. It always makes me think of Franks book, the chapter where he tells how Michael took out his kids on ventures and had them kitted out with note books, pens and cameras and got them writing down all the things they saw on their travels etc. This was their brilliant education to get them started at an early age and what better person to do that than Michael. He was an outstanding tutor/mentor that anyone could wish for and his kids were so so lucky. Shame about some of these kids parents of today who should be ashamed of themselves for having them stuck indoors slobbed out in front of the TV or computers with their bags of sweets and McDonnalds. Instead they should be out learning all about nature and the planet and being able to see there IS a world out there outside the city where they reside.  Mad Mad The parents are a disgrace.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm with you Pure Soul. Kids nowadays sit and watch TV and play video games or text to friends they are standing right beside or have just left them at the bus stop. Some can't even write proper sentences or talk properly or socialize. It is indeed a sad state of affairs. Sad Shocked 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:28 pm

The Body language book sounds nice, I'd be scared to read something like that because of all the stuff I've read in the past. But I'll look for it for sure! I want that FC book, I love seeing Michael's normal fun spirited side. I feel a sense of closeness to him.
and yes PureSoul ITA!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 pm

ijcsluMJ you will really enjoy the Frank Cascio book - what a life to have spent with Michael.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 242871577 38 more sleeps as of April 5
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Seems like a global let down, ploppy. I don't know how their parents can allow them to sink into this tech madness. My god, and the lack of social chat is as bad where you're from too? It's just the same here in England yes, they speak "gobble-degook" so you can't understand a word they say  Mad It's terrible.

Hi IJCSLuMJ, absolutely you must! get FC's book  Laughing You won't be disappointed at all.

I can't wait to get that body language one.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi there:

I'm to receive "Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson written by Randall Sullivan by UPS tomorrow (Tuesday). It looked pretty interesting on Amazon but I know that most of these books need to be taken with a grain of salt. I've found that the more books I read the better I get to know Michael and understand what he went through. Yes, he did things to himself that were definitely not good for him (drugs) but then I can see why he needed them (I don't promote the use of drugs). He loved and trusted far too many people who did not have his best at heart. I hope I don't offend anyone of our fanmily but I have wanted to say this almost since I joined. I know we all would love to have Michael back and believe that if the scumbag Murray had of called 911 immediately instead of trying to cover his own butt then Michael would still be here with us. Here is what I've always wanted to say and I believe it so much. Michael had used propofol before but he always had 2 anesthesiologists with him. I get angry because with the amount of money that scumbag was getting he could have had the anesthesiologists then. That is what hurts me so much and I have trouble coming to terms with. I've heard that MJ would have died shortly because of the damage that the drugs had done to his system but I believe that he wouldn't have because once 02 was completed he would be settled in Las Vegas with his children and the opportunity to perform in Vegas if and when he wanted to...no more pressure...better sleeps at night...a much happier Michael...fewer drugs.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 242871577  36 sleeps as of April 7
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Ok, I'll definitely get that book Smile
I sware I hope the booklet for Xscape has lyrics, I hate it when I don't know the words, especially when I want to sing it! Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 pm

That's the first thing I look for when I open a new DVD/CD...are there lyrics? I also like to know who wrote lyrics/music, produced, arranged, all that kind of stuff. I find it amazing that MJ always listed as solo and backup. I also thought that Sheryl Crow was the best backup singer (BAD Tour)...her voice was so close to Michael's at times you couldn't tell them apart. I like Siedah Garrett's only on Man In The Mirror since she was a co-writer on it but on I Just Can't Stop Loving You Sheryl's is the better in my opinion...she hits his notes right on it with him.  XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 246948820 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 pm

I so agree Ploppy Smile Smile I too love reading who produced the songs who did what! I love it!! And I also love reading the special thanks section!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Right on...the special thanks section.  
 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 1722810769
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 pm

I agree there should always be a lyrics section LOL. It saves always having to find lyrics on google (which I have found myself doing before now)  Embarassed I always feel as if I'm cheating when I need to find them on google. We should know them all off by hand shouldn't we?

Omg lol, like the first time I heard Don't Stop Till You Get Enough' I misheard the words thinking Michael was saying 'Come on, keep running...to the bus stop, don't stop till you ged enough come on..keep running, keep running to the bus stop

Rolling Eyes Embarassed Mad  blimey.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:15 pm

That is so funny Pure Soul.  I got caught a bit like that only I had gotten lyrics to one of his songs from YouTube and they said come on come con but when I listened to the song it just wasn't sounding the same.  Then I read a story from Quincy Jones saying that Michael would often put in his own words from his African American heritage and the word turned out to be Chamone which he uses a lot.  Then I got hung up on what the heck MJ was saying at the Wembley concert during Wanna Be Startin and then a lot during the first part of rock my world.  I thought he was calling out to someone in the audience or crew member Bartone and it was bugging me who it was because I like to know the "fun" stuff/the "inside jokes" they're doing because they do the same concert every night for 2-3 years!  Anyway I was trying to tweet Sheryl Crow but I could never get the question down to the 40 characters and never heard back.  Then I mentioned it when I joined MJ's L.O.V.E. is Magical and I got the answer.  He was calling out Bob Jones who was with Michael since he was just starting.  At times I can hear Bob Jones but then other times Michael slurs or runs his words so close together it still sounds like Bartone.

So yes we need the lyrics and special thanks sheets with the DVD because we must be able to sing along immediately! XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 1915011633    XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 2389816175  best I could find for singing!

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 242871577   35 more sleeps
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm

LOL SHAMONE!!!
man He really slurred his words on Bob Jones, I thougit was plateau, like he was reaching the plateau of the song! And most of the time it never sounds like Bob Jones! I wonder why he always said that?
LOL PureSoul, I do that too! Always looking online when there aren't any lyrics in the booklet
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:39 pm

The story I got was that Bob Jones (who was Vice President of Communications (Invincible circa) for MJJ Productions)) and was always with Michael and he always sat on the side of the stage and Michael would call out to him...for no reason...I think just to have fun. Because sometimes Michael would say Bob Jones on the left side of the stage and then run across the stage and yell Bob Jones again so obviously Bob couldn't run from side to side so it just had to be MJ having fun. When I thought it was Bartone I thought Bartone was on a cherry picker filming the concert and MJ would call out to him because the cherry picker could go from side to side and in the centre too. It must have been entertaining to MJ because here we are discussing it like crazy. If only we could contact someone from the band. Oh yeah read this little piece of knowledge that I saw first hand. You know how MJ introduced the band at the end of the Wembley show. When he got to the keyboard player Greg Phillanganes he would fold his arms with his hand on his chin (Greg would do the same pose) and they would nod their heads forward and MJ had the cutest smile and twinkle in his eyes. Greg was on Off The Wall, BAD, and Thriller and other MJ DVDs I think. He worked forever with MJ in the studio...MJ just loved the man. Well recently there was a documentary saluting Sir Paul McCartney with Ringo (and George Harrison's son Dani played guitar on one of the numbers...looks just like his Dad and sounds like him too because he sang a little). Well there in the "stage band" (as there were other artists paying tribute to Sir Paul and The Beatles) was Greg on keyboards. He looks pretty much the same only not as wild costumes as with Michael. It was so great seeing him. Again I get upset with This Is It when they didn't use the musicians that Michael was comfortable with and they also knew MJ inside out. Michael also used Jennifer, his wicked guitarist from the Wembley concert in the BAD Tour in another Tour but I can't remember which one right now. I'll have to look through my concert DVDs and get back to you, unless you already know.
I don't know if you've watched This Is It but there is one spot where MJ is telling the keyboardist to let the notes simmer and the jerk kept trying to argue, politely but still questioning MJ, and finally Michael said do it just like the record that's how I wrote it. Way to go Michael...he said it very politely but just let the idiot know that Michael still knew his material regardless if he was 50 years young!

Well this has turned out to be quite lengthy - so sorry but once I get talking about Michael I just can't help myself. I don't mean to come across as knowing everything but because I read so many of the books out on him I pickup interesting points and then some I run across MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical and sometimes I am corrected which is wonderful. I don't want to invade in his privacy but I do like to know about his showmanship antics!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Michael just loved having fun. And that totally sounds like something he'd do!! I just love his playfulness!!!! No problem at all, I love reading what others know about Michael, sometimes I learn something new! Which is so wonderful!!! Thanks so much for sharing that thing about Greg, I just adore him!! And Jennifer was also on the Dangerous, and HIStory tour. She does such an amazing job! And I too agree with you about This Is It. Stuff wasn't going how Michael wanted it and I bet that drove him crazy, but i bet he hid it. He was so patient. I love him so much!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 pm

I totally agree with you regarding This Is It.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:58 pm

LMAO that is so funny, bartone LOL! I know exactly  Laughing Michael's great expression on his words. I really like Greg Philingains too, both he and Michael thought a great deal about each other indeed. I know how much Michael wanted Greg back for his TII shows.... If only. It's so sad. Michael was planning to get him as soon as he got to London. Unfortunately as we know it never came to it.

We love and adore you MJ  XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 817141282 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 2976365378 Forever in our  XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 3480612478 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 3480612478 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 3480612478 

Yes Jennifer toured with Michael on the Dangerous and History tours as well  Smile 

Speaking of misheard lyrics (we could go on LOL.. When I was on the Dangerous tour during 92/93 Michael performed HTW. There was a part during the song where he called out for the 'house lights' (which was to light up the stadium so the crowd could be seen) When he called 'house lights!' I swear he shouted 'House wives!'  scratch XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 2672380633 Gosh was I embarrassed when I repeated that to my friends  Embarassed I wish it was house wives he'd called out LOL........ oh dear.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 pm

That is so funny.  I remember reading how Suzanne de Passe was supposed to "school" the boys in speaking properly and enunciating and Michael did exceptionally well.  I have heard that a lot of African Americans have trouble with the word ask...they say axe and some big stars still do mispronounce the word.  But Michael learned his lessons and he definitely said ask.  So it was hilarious when later in his solo career that he started running words together and giving them his own spin and he probably did say house wives...who knows...because that could also be an "inside joke with the band".  Those are the kinds of things that excite me so much when you can see the "musician's show" going on inside the "stage show" XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 2672380633 (I'll plagiarizing your emoticons as I'm still getting used to them).

Looking forward to hearing back soon Pure Soul.  What awesome names so many of you have come up with.  When I was joining I didn't know anything about MJ's L.O.V.E. is Magical lol so I didn't want to put too much out there...the big scary internet boogeyman might get me...don't forget I'm really not from the internet age...I'll be 67 this September but I'm doing more and more on line especially here and having so much fun.  I have a fatal disease Pulmonary Fibrosis, the lungs are attacking themselves and making it very hard for me to breathe.  I'm on oxygen 24/7 and I've lost 30% of my lung capacity since 2008 when they found out that I had the disease.  I could easily live to be 80, it's not that fast at ending your life, but it doesn't go into any remission just some kinds move slow and that seems to be the kind that I have.  I was down to 88 lbs and then gained a bit and then didn't want to eat so last year I was given a nutritionist to work with me to gain some weight.  During which time we discovered that I had a wheat allergy which really helped explain why I wasn't gaining any weight.   Today I had my last visit with Mary and I gained another 5 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm now at 103.5 lbs.  I have more energy and I'm walking around more so already I've got muscles happening in my calves!!  Gluten-free food is costlier but I don't smoke, drink or go out much and I deserve a good quality of living so what the heck.  Besides Visa was good enough to give me a high credit line and it is insured so why not spend, spend, spend...well within a bit of reason Wink Wink  Another thing, who would have thought that oxygen dries the heck out of you.  My skin was starting to look like a crocodile's skin so now I'm having to slather the Aveeno lotion on all the time.  I drink lots of water but I'm just so dry all the time...I know the meds I take give me dry mouth too and dry out my eyes...I guess it's better than not having any problems  Wink Wink 
Well I had better get something to eat...got to keep getting fatter...sort of aiming for another 10 lbs.  pig pig 

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 1594344529
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Michael is so funny sometimes! I especially love it when he says 'sometime' instead or 'sometimes' its too adorable! Ploppy I'm so sorry to hear about your sickness! I'm happy to hear you gained weight, and are getting stronger!! I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past few years which is great! Growing is amazing Laughing
LOL PureSoul house wives Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Yes he really had some cute quirks in his speech. You know joining MJ's LOVE is Magical has really helped me get better. I really look forward to emails to chat with my fanmily - people who truly love(d) Michael and accepted him as the kind loving man that he was. Before joining when people would ask me if I had any regrets with living my life and I used to say no but I now have one big regret and that is not having seen Michael in a live concert. When he was at his peak I was working in country music, behind the scene as public relations and tracking how many times my artist's records were being played on the radio - in the old days Wink Wink  But I do know and "believe" that I will get to see him when my time comes. So until then I just keep watching the DVD concerts with Wembley being the best.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 3 242871577  34 sleeps my children
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 pm

WOAH you were working in music!! Omg!!!!!
Yes we will all see him again one day when our time comes
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next