MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here

3 posters

Go down

MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here Empty MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here

Post by DialDancer Thu May 22, 2014 6:25 pm

To the creator, admins, moderators and members of this site.

Thank you for being here.  I am so glad you continue to beat the odds.  

When I first became aware there were MJ sites, forums and blogs I was like the shoe junkie I am.  I was beyond excited.  I tried to throw myself into every site I came across.  To read the post of people who were still there and long gone.  See so many pictures and videos never seen.

It gave me a feeling of belonging.   They gave great joy and soothed the grief to know that Michael had visited many and saw the love and respect.  Believing he did not died thinking his love for us was not returned.

Each year we lose many sites.  Some which were there during the trials, dispelling reported lies, offering companionship and comfort to people around the world who were hurting because Michael was hurting.

We are losing sites for many reasons.  The primary reason is people.  We all seem to be wearing the same pair of shoes each day and for every occasion when we can afford more. When the boots would be more comfortable for dancing than those black pumps.  You get my meaning.

Many of you literally grew up on sites such as this.  Births & Deaths, Marriages & Divorces, and the Discoveries.  About Michael, our world and ourselves.

In any case, I wanted to let you know how glad I am this site remains.   I came with a different thank you, but this seem more important first.

With Much Love,

Dialdancer

DialDancer

Back to top Go down

MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here Empty Re: MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here

Post by Admin Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 am

Thank you Dialdancer!

It is our great pleasure and our devotion to the one and only King! We will always maintain this site as long as we draw breath. We will forever love our MJLIM Fan~mily and all in the MJ Community for the continuance of the great legacy of our beloved Michael Jackson.

We also remain devoted to his family and most importantly his darling children.

MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here 407911087 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here Empty Re: MJ's Love Is Magical - Thank you for being here

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri May 23, 2014 5:55 pm

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE EVERYDAY TO KEEP THIS WONDERFUL SITE. I LOVE YOU ALL.
XOXO
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down