MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Magazine

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

People Magazine - Page 2 Empty People Magazine

Post by Ploppy Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi Fan~mily

I just bought the People "special" book and it is worth the $15.99 Canadian dollars.  Awesome pictures and great writing, telling about the pictures and Michael's life during that time AND they got the children's names correct Shocked 
Besides wanting everyone to know about the book and you all probably already know, I wanted to address something that surprised me and now has me wanting some more answers.

Capricious Anomaly I have always loved your name but wondered how it connected to MJ like some of the others are so obvious. So looking through my new People book what do I read on page 7 (which we know is MJ's favourite number - but I think this was just a coincidence).  The page says "1984 - Jackson (pensive at the height of Thriller madness) could have a sense of humour about his quirks.  Asked once what planet he was from, he replied, "It's called Capricious Anomaly in the Sea of Space...Just beyond our solar system, I think."".  Now I know how Capricious' name is connected but is there more of a story or did you just see the interview?  Anyway I love it.  Check the book out, I think it will be a great collectable in years to come.  Apparently Rolling Stone has something in also but I think it was to do with the most favourite of MJ's songs.

Have a great evening or day wherever you are.  I miss him so much and my heart goes out to Prince, Paris and Blanket this coming week.  I pray that they get the privacy that they need.
 People Magazine - Page 2 744548625       People Magazine - Page 2 2976365378           People Magazine - Page 2 4249913962          People Magazine - Page 2 3039099791           People Magazine - Page 2 401032820                      People Magazine - Page 2 691570954 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

People Magazine - Page 2 Empty Re: People Magazine

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 am

Yeah that's a book, I have the same one.
yes it is just a magazine,  a thick magazine.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:52 am

Oh brilliant. Thank you IJCSLuMJ. I'll have to contact dear Ploppy to let her know I can now send for this off Ebay. She was so kind in offering to send me a copy but now as I've found it it'll be much easier for us both. And thanks to you for suggesting Ebay :-) I'd have never given that one a thought!
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Haha no problem Smile the link that you posted is for the book tho unless you found the magazine?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2