MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman Empty Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman

Post by Ploppy Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi everyone...particularly ijcsluMJ

I just got this book and it is one that I think u (ijcsluMJ) would really like...I think I am going to enjoy reading it.  It comes in 2 volumes and I have Volume 1: A-J.  It is full of short stories and many photos about MJ, a lot of them in foreign languages that follow his career and The Jackson 5.  It has 846 pages, pretty amazing.  Each little story with a picture begins with a letter of the alphabet starting at "A".  I'm going to try to give you a sample for "C".  CABLE ACE AWARDS and then a short story on that show, CALENDAR KID then a 3-liner about that, CALIFORNIA GRASS then the story goes on about meeting Will Vinton and inventor of Claymation, about his California Raisin commercials and a rather long story connected to Captain Eo, Speed Demon.  CALL OF THE WILD 2 small paragraphs. CALL ON ME 2 paragraphs, and noted that it was originally titled Fussin' & Fightin'.  CALL IT OFF 1 paragraph telling that it was written by MJ and Bryan Loren and unreleased during the DANGEROUS sessions. CALLING MICHAEL (UNITED FANS FOR MICHAEL here it it "Fans tribute to Michael recorded by United Fans for Michael during his court appearances in 2005".  CAMP ZAMA visited US troops stationed in Tokyo

And it goes on like that until he hits the "D's", etc.  I think it is going to be very interesting and a possible collectable to have, even though it is paperback not hard cover.

I hope you can get some kind of idea about the book confused 

Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman 3906354512 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman Empty Re: Michael Jackson The Maestro by Chris Cadman

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Ooh sounds like a great book! What are in foreign languages?  Hopefully not the stories, I am a total sucker for MJ stories!! I'll have to look for it! Smile thanks Ploppy
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down