MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland

2 posters

Go down

The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland Empty The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland

Post by midangerous Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:22 am

Exclusive: Meet the Man Playing the King of Pop in Lifetime's 'Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland'

The Lifetime biopic Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland has found its lead in M.J. tribute artist, Navi, and he sat down with ET to talk about the upcoming project.

The Trinidad native has had numerous plastic surgery operations, changing his nose, cheekbones and chin just to look more like the late King of Pop.

"I used to work for him as a decoy, and I performed at his birthday parties." Navi told ET's Nischelle Turner. "Even when he went through the trials, I stood outside the courthouse and I stood there with a sign that said, 'Smooth but not a Criminal'. To me it was important that I wanted Michael to know I believe in him."

The Tv movie, based on the best-selling book, Remember the Time, will focus on the last three years of Jackson's life, as told through the eyes of his two bodyguards, Bill Whitfield and Jacob Beard.

Jackson's 18 year old daughter, Paris previously voiced her distaste for the now cancelled episode of Sky Arts' Urban Myths series centered on a road trip Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando reportedly took. Paris took issue with Joseph Fiennes' portrayal of Jackson, calling it "shameful". She has kept silent on Lifetime's upcoming movie, and while she has been invited to the set, Paris hasn't visited.

"I have spoken to the family in the past, but I haven't spoken to them about this project." Navi admitted. "But I believe that when this project is put, they will know it is a fair and true portrayal."

The movie will mark Navi's acting debut, but he told ET that when it is over, he will return to his true passion.

"I'm going back to pick up my glove, put on my shoes, and get back on stage" he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: what are your thoughts on this?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland Empty Re: The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland

Post by MJGoldenHeart Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:28 pm

No one has been able to do a good job playing Michael yet.                                                                         It looks like this person is serious about depicting the true Michael we the fans know and love. The intelligent man, the loving father, the caring human being with FEELINGS, the man who took on the world's problems and did everything with his resources to create change. This is the one and only Michael that the trash papers and news has been trying to block people from seeing. The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland 3948275921          Thank you for posting this.
MJGoldenHeart
MJGoldenHeart

Back to top Go down

The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland Empty Re: The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland

Post by midangerous Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 am

It looks like it's going to be a good movie, here's some of the trailers:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGoldenHeart Tue May 30, 2017 1:50 am

What a movie. Thank you, Navi. The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland 744548625
MJGoldenHeart
MJGoldenHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:59 am

Very good movie I think Navi would have made Michael proud.
The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland 1594344529
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGoldenHeart Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Michael would definitely be proud. No games, no shots at him, just truth in a very well produced movie with a serious actor. We already knew the man and kind of father Michael was, but those who don't know get to see the man before the icon and legend, loving, and fiercely protective father.       The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland 3897828759 The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland 1055860351 The man playing Michael Jackson in Lifetime's upcoming movie, Michael Jackson:Searching for Neverland 3897828759
MJGoldenHeart
MJGoldenHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down