MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He was an incredible human being': Prince Jackson celebrates 18th birthday by paying tribute to his late father Michael

Go down

He was an incredible human being': Prince Jackson celebrates 18th birthday by paying tribute to his late father Michael   Empty He was an incredible human being': Prince Jackson celebrates 18th birthday by paying tribute to his late father Michael

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Prince Michael Jackson turns 18 years old on Saturday, and that was enough to put him a reflective place.
The college-bound teen took time out to remember his late father Michael Jackson and other family members who had helped to shape his early years in a loving letter posted to Twitter on Friday.
'Before I turn 18 tomorrow I really want to thank a few ppl (sic) and first is obviously my dad,' Prince wrote in honour of the late King Of Pop, who died in June 2009 at his Holmby Hills, Los Angeles home.

'He was and is as incredible human being … not only did he give me the gift of live (sic), he gave me an incredible opportunity to make something of myself.'
Prince then praised his cousin T.J. Jackson, who became co-guardian of him and his two siblings in summer of 2012 when the family was going through some turmoil.
'He has made so many sacrifices to help me along, and he’s been there when I needed him and help shape who I am,' Prince said of T.J.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prince humbly thanked his grandmother Katherine for being 'a strong woman … who has been through so much.
'She’s an inspiration to keep going no matter what, and has always been there for us and I love them all.'
Prince had previously said his dad was influential in his life and pushed him to succeed in school, according to ABC7.com.

'Dad said you should give back to community and help as best as you can,' Prince said during a videotaped deposition at a Los Angeles Court in March 2013 for the wrongful death of the Billie Jean singer.
'He wanted to know what we were learning. He wanted to know how we were doing in school and how we could better the world.'
Prince - who boasted a 3.68 GPA at the time - indicated that he wanted to attend the University Of Southern California to study film, business or mechanical science.

Prince also displayed a streak of humour when comparing his musical talents to his famous father's: 'I cannot play (the piano) and definitely cannot sing.'
Back in August, Prince joined his brother Blanket, 12, and sister Paris, 16, for an intimate family celebration in honour of Michael in Gary, Indiana.
The trio looked to be in good spirits while celebrating the life of the Thriller singer, even signing autographs for several fans.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Personal Note: Hard to believe he's 18, wow! Congrats Prince, your father would be very proud of the man you've become.

Last edited by midangerous on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

He was an incredible human being': Prince Jackson celebrates 18th birthday by paying tribute to his late father Michael   Empty Re: He was an incredible human being': Prince Jackson celebrates 18th birthday by paying tribute to his late father Michael

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:29 pm

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down