MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted to share this lovely thought....

4 posters

Go down

Wanted to share this lovely thought.... Empty Wanted to share this lovely thought....

Post by ljmissmj Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi Family- Happy Friday - I was on You tube a minute ago - because this lovely fan kept sending me links to BAD 25 new music - I will not name the person, BUT you know who you are!! LOL! Anyway, you all know once you see one MJ video you MUST watch at least 5 more Michael video's - you all know what I mean, it's like eating potato chips you can't eat just one. Anywho, back to this note, a fan sent me this lovely reply to a comment I made about her beautiful Michael video, she said:

"Michael was not of this world. It was as if he was just passing through on his way to Heaven" . Wasn't that nice.

Here's the video..peace and love to all of you MJ peeps all over the world!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Wanted to share this lovely thought.... Empty Re: Wanted to share this lovely thought....

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:46 pm

What a sweet video- nice to watch on a Friday afternoon.

Wanted to share this lovely thought.... 2034332820
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Wanted to share this lovely thought.... Empty Re: Wanted to share this lovely thought....

Post by Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm

@ljmissmj: That is a lovely thought! All I know is that the world MJ is from is the world I strive to become a member of when my day comes to see our beautiful man - our fabulous and foreverman Michael J Jackson!!

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!

Oh - that fan sending you the songs today - teeheee Cool

Wanted to share this lovely thought.... 2034332820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 pm

@ljmissmj: What a great post! Thanks for this! I am the same-except it is not just eat 1 chip - it's the whole bag lol

Wanted to share this lovely thought.... 2547372463
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down